News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-07-13, 10:34 PM
SpursReport Rookie

T-Mac Attack

Correct me if I am wrong. But Is this the first time T-Mac has made it to the 2nd Round? :applause
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-13, 11:45 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Yes it is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-08-13, 06:56 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Did anyone happen to notice the look on T-Mac's face after that comeback win on Monday? it was that look of "holy crap, these guys are good!"
T-Mac looks good holding down the bench.
Old 05-08-13, 08:02 AM
The Eternal Optimist

He knows phenomenol comebacks too, see 13 pts in 35 seconds. Not playoff basketball, but still.
Old 05-08-13, 09:17 AM
SpursReport Team Member

He actually made it to the second round riding pine in 2009 when the Rockets took the Lakers to 7 before losing.
Old 05-08-13, 09:20 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Hmmm yes 13 points in 35 seconds was something else indeed - he was a great player in his day!
Old 05-08-13, 12:03 PM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Hmmm yes 13 points in 35 seconds was something else indeed - he was a great player in his day!
He still cant be that bad now though.. He's only 33. I would think he could still be a contributing role player on a good team if he could find his confidence and get some decent amount of playing time.
Old 05-08-13, 12:58 PM
SR 2010 Western Conference Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbarton View Post
He actually made it to the second round riding pine in 2009 when the Rockets took the Lakers to 7 before losing.
You are correct.
At that time I think he was injured and in the inactive list, not sitting in the bench.
This time around, he even got a few minutes on the court against the Lakers so it probably felt different for him and if you'd ask him he will feel it like his first time.
Old 05-08-13, 01:37 PM
Herman Cain of the board

The spirit of TMAC won GAME 1!
Old 05-08-13, 04:01 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesuspence281 View Post
He still cant be that bad now though.. He's only 33. I would think he could still be a contributing role player on a good team if he could find his confidence and get some decent amount of playing time.
Yes, he can be that bad.
He's a heartless quitter. When he's not pretending he's hurt, he's missing shots. Oops, when he's missing shots, then he pretends he's hurt. I always get that backwards.

He quit on Houston.
NYK didn't want him around any longer.
I'm sure a terrible DET LOVED his 8 ppg in 24 minutes.

His knees are bad, his heart is missing, and if he plays this post-season, there better already be a 20+ point differential.

He IS that bad.
Old 05-08-13, 04:10 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
Correct me if I am wrong. But Is this the first time T-Mac has made it to the 2nd Round? :applause
First time he's been active in the second round. In the '09 season, he decided to have microfracture surgery in February without consulting HOU docs. That year, his team advanced. That was the only time his team advanced. When he wasn't around.
Until this year. When he doesn't count.
Old 05-08-13, 08:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

He's still more athletically explosive than any other Spur. And he brings more to the table than Gary Neal
Old 05-12-13, 10:13 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

I wonder if the Spurs will keep him around for next season?
Old 05-12-13, 11:47 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

So they basically released Jackson cause of minutes dispute, pay him to sit home and let Tracy sit on the bench and get paid to play 2 minutes! Jackson knew the system, had grit and just wanted to help his team. Pop and his stupid dog house. What athlete wants to sit and do nothing while his team continues on without him. I think he made a better power forward than Blair and Bonner. So what the fu@k was the reason of having Tracy sign on with the Spurs?!
Old 05-12-13, 11:48 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpur View Post
I wonder if the Spurs will keep him around for next season?
I doubt it. There will be more a shift in more younger players next year I'm sure.