News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-13, 08:52 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

This was the best game you have seen, since...?

For me, it was the best game since the 08' Playoffs game 1, round 1. Triple OT and Timmy hits that 3 point shot!!!!! Classic! Not the best game I've ever seen (05' Finals game 5) but mos'def a top 10 game for me! Two big thumbs up
Old 05-07-13, 10:11 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Regular season loss against the Mavs when Pop pulled the starters early and let the 2d unit and scrubs bring the Spurs all the way back.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-13, 10:41 AM
SpursReport Team Member

While it was an ugly game, I sure enjoyed the finish.

Like they always are after a week off, the Spurs were rusty. Both offensively and defensively. They really didn't show up ntil the 4th.

We're going to need more out of the non-Timmy post players (if you can call Diaw, Blair and Bonner "post payers") in not only this series. But also in the rest of the playoffs. They played 51 minutes last night. During that time they could only manage 7 rebounds and 14 points.

Lets hope that we've shaken off the rust.
Old 05-07-13, 04:53 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
For me, it was the best game since the 08' Playoffs game 1, round 1. Triple OT and Timmy hits that 3 point shot!!!!! Classic! Not the best game I've ever seen (05' Finals game 5) but mos'def a top 10 game for me! Two big thumbs up
Agreed!!!
[email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-13, 05:12 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Remember this?

The three by Timmy in the '08 playoffs. Doesnt get much better than this

Tim Duncan super clutch 3 pointer vs Sun 2008 Playoffs - YouTube
Old 05-07-13, 07:43 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Game 5 versus Memphis here where Manu hit a 3 late where he had no business making it as he couldn't even see the basket with a defender drapped over him.
Old 05-07-13, 08:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjcarpenters View Post
The three by Timmy in the '08 playoffs. Doesnt get much better than this

Tim Duncan super clutch 3 pointer vs Sun 2008 Playoffs - YouTube
This. That's the best Spurs game I've ever seen based on the game alone (although it trails Game 7 in 2003 overall given what was on the line).
Old 05-08-13, 03:51 AM
Herman Cain of the board

I was at the Tim Duncan 3 pointer game. That was a crazy game
Old 05-08-13, 04:18 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Game 5 versus Memphis here where Manu hit a 3 late where he had no business making it as he couldn't even see the basket with a defender drapped over him.
Yeah great game, we won! But we lost that series For me since the 08 game one game! PHX! That was a classic and won the game and the series! OT and all! That one was fun and we had it then. I hope this game leads to a win in the series as well! If it does it will be up there as far as Spurs wins! SPURS GO OUT AND GET GAME TWO NOW PLEASE! GOOD LORD PLEASE LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
This. That's the best Spurs game I've ever seen based on the game alone (although it trails Game 7 in 2003 overall given what was on the line).
We never had a game 7 in 03 ;)
05 Pistons do you mean? 03, that was 6, 6, 6 and 6 lol! ONE more 6 from the devils number lol.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 05-08-13, 06:44 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Since Game 6 of the 2003 Western Conference Finals against Dallas. Steve Kerr knocks down threes galore to help the Spurs go on a 42-15 to erase a 17 point deficit to win by 12...

Spurs 42-15 Run vs. Mavericks (2003 WCF Game 6) - YouTube
Old 05-08-13, 10:03 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzarector7 View Post
Yeah great game, we won! But we lost that series For me since the 08 game one game! PHX! That was a classic and won the game and the series! OT and all! That one was fun and we had it then. I hope this game leads to a win in the series as well! If it does it will be up there as far as Spurs wins! SPURS GO OUT AND GET GAME TWO NOW PLEASE! GOOD LORD PLEASE LOL.
We never had a game 7 in 03 ;)
05 Pistons do you mean? 03, that was 6, 6, 6 and 6 lol! ONE more 6 from the devils number lol.
Woops, yeah, I meant 2005. Game 7 against the Pistons.
Old 05-08-13, 10:21 AM
SpursReport Team Member

'05 game 5 of the finals no doubt, Horry 3, turning point of the series championship at stake
Old 05-08-13, 10:39 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvernblackfan View Post
'05 game 5 of the finals no doubt, Horry 3, turning point of the series championship at stake
Agreed, my favorite Spurs game of all time. 05' Game 5....OT, Horry playing like MJ and saving our asses....lol. The game was so back and forth....neither team wanted to give an inch.