SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Man the Grizz are lookin really tough (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119197-man-grizz-lookin-really-tough.html)

stuffedmushroomz 05-03-13 11:00 PM

Man the Grizz are lookin really tough
 
Those guys are tough, like freakin rocks.
Memphis is scary y'all! Weird part bout it, is that
they don't look tired, either.

Rzarector7 05-03-13 11:00 PM

They are TOUGH! They look very good. I don't think OKC beats them.

thesuspence281 05-03-13 11:08 PM

We almost beat the Grizz in Memphis without Timmy and Manu a month ago so although it would be a tough and physical I still think we would win in 6, possibly 7.

thesuspence281 05-03-13 11:25 PM

I'm happy OKC won. I think they would put up a much better fight against MEM than Hou would have. Hope it goes 7!

stuffedmushroomz 05-04-13 12:00 AM

Jarrod Bayless was just interviewed on NBA TV and according to Rick (fantasy NBA) Marc Gasol is playing with a torn abdominal muscle. That's why C. Paul took a cheap shot at his abdomen, Clips were gonna lose and he just went for it, got tossed, No class.

KAD 05-04-13 02:07 AM

Good thing is OKC has to worry about them while we worry about GS. GS will give all we need specially with Splitter out and Lee likely coming back for game 1.

Rzarector7 05-04-13 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuffedmushroomz (Post 1296065)
Jarrod Bayless was just interviewed on NBA TV and according to Rick (fantasy NBA) Marc Gasol is playing with a torn abdominal muscle. That's why C. Paul took a cheap shot at his abdomen, Clips were gonna lose and he just went for it, got tossed, No class.

Paul is a flat out *******, we knew that though.

TimmyDthaWay2B 05-04-13 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAD (Post 1296068)
Good thing is OKC has to worry about them while we worry about GS. GS will give all we need specially with Splitter out and Lee likely coming back for game 1.

Is lee coming back though? It was my understanding that he was only put in the last game for "inspirational" reasons... I heard he looked pretty hobbled out there and only played for 1 minute? Unless something else has been released, I wouldn't count on Lee returning.

choppsboy 05-04-13 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzarector7 (Post 1296070)
Paul is a flat out *******, we knew that though.


I always thought Paul wasn't an ass. I don't remember him playing dirty against the Spurs. Remember when Bowen got that BS elbow to the groin call? Paul didn't play that up.

Well,
I guess he is just tired of losing.


Quote:

Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B (Post 1296078)
Is lee coming back though? It was my understanding that he was only put in the last game for "inspirational" reasons... I heard he looked pretty hobbled out there and only played for 1 minute? Unless something else has been released, I wouldn't count on Lee returning.

I hope that is the case. Without Lee, we could sweep Golden State. With Lee healthy, they are much more difficult.

InegoMontoya 05-04-13 08:59 AM

I was watching the game and that is what i heard too. But who knows?
I do think the Grizz looked real tough though. they will be hard to handle. I feel like if Baynes had a whole season under his belt he would be a good asset against someone like gasol. I like Splitter but he just doesnt play with the same force of a guy like Baynes or Gasol. It would be nice to see that matchup for a little while if Splitter isnt 100%. I think we are able to take the Grizz this year, especially if they go for a long series in OKC... I think we beat GS in 5 and get time to rest... we shall see...

Rzarector7 05-04-13 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppsboy (Post 1296080)
I always thought Paul wasn't an ass. I don't remember him playing dirty against the Spurs. Remember when Bowen got that BS elbow to the groin call? Paul didn't play that up.

Well,
I guess he is just tired of losing.




I hope that is the case. Without Lee, we could sweep Golden State. With Lee healthy, they are much more difficult.

Paul always has on that whiney face, his flop against us when Oberto went by him is one of his finest! I remember that one more than most of his famous flops :laugh. I just don't like his whiney face he has on all game on, he looks like he is going to cry all game long. I can't stand the guy.


BTW IF Lee plays he won't be healthy, he came out for a minute yes but hobbled right off after that as he said. He was more in there for inspiration.

TimmyDthaWay2B 05-05-13 12:09 PM

Both thunder and memphis looking like crap t start this one.

clovisnmspurfan 05-05-13 04:11 PM

Lee will not be a factor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0