News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-30-13, 08:39 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I found this on ESPN

It apeared this afternoon then it disapeared but I found it again.

NBA playoffs 2013 - How San Antonio Spurs made them a sweeping success against the Los Angeles Lakers - ESPN
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-30-13, 10:12 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

as teh spurs players will clearly tell you, they are happy to put the series behind them...
but theres not much to be proud of here. there was no lakers team... it was a team so injured, u didnt even know who those guys were playing.
i mean dwight and gasol were there. but no gaurds left!

if danny green is injured, not even in the big three, u guys are lying to urself if half the people wouldn't start talking about how much "time" it takes to adjust and blah blah.

that lakers team was screwed. had they played w/ that lineup for half the season, maybe it woulda been worth something.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-30-13, 10:30 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Great read! Thanks!
Quote:
The difference: The Lakers fielded their lineup out of desperation. The Spurs fielded theirs out of vision.
[email protected]
Old 05-01-13, 12:28 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Now you know why I am a Spur fan. Spurs play TEAM ball not celebrity ball.
Old 05-01-13, 01:22 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

HEHEHEH EHEHE EHEHEHHE.... That is all........ GO SPURS!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 05-01-13, 04:18 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan9 View Post

that lakers team was screwed. had they played w/ that lineup for half the season, maybe it woulda been worth something.
It would have most likely been worth a high lottery pick...

for PHX.
Old 05-01-13, 04:59 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
ayyybudabing
I especially like the article written about the Spurs a few years back talking about...... Some players don't get it, in order to make the spurs program you need a government background check followed by a exemplar credit score, proper hygiene and a perfectly manicured lush green lawn before you are considered.. Hah, I loved it.....................

Old 05-01-13, 05:12 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion