News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-29-13, 05:41 PM
SpursReport Staff Writer

NBAHD favoritism

Has anyone else noticed that the NBAHD replay of game 4 has eliminated the Howard ejection. LOL
Old 04-29-13, 05:54 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Haven't noticed. I did notice on NBA.com that for every Lakers loss that there were 3 Lakers' highlights and 1 Spurs'.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-30-13, 01:09 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

what gets me sick is tv azteca laker lovers here in Mexico... they translate “ráfaga nba" and every laker loss talked about how much theyre injured, and how those unfortunated lakers was with 3rd stringers and how against kobe spurs cant win... disgusting!
Old 04-30-13, 03:31 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Its all about who butters your bread boys. Tv ratings come from big markets. Not the #44 market in the country.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-13, 01:00 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i hate mexico tv azteca nba action translators... they say a lot of idiotic statements, disinforming audiency whata shame! if they like one team bash and trash the other, even if that team kick the favorite butt...

btw, today they say kevin garnett was the only player who put at least 15 points 15 boards and 5 assists against the knicks in a playoffs game... i found that hard to believe... thats correct?