News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-29-13, 02:33 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Way to go Aron Baynes!!

He was Great vs Howard! He Stood his ground
and was not manhandled by either Pao or
Howard. At this point I'd feel comfortable
Playing him more minutes in the 2nd round.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-29-13, 02:51 PM
Herman Cain of the board

I can see him playing more next series at the very least. Denver or GS
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-29-13, 03:09 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Loved the footwork and brute force. But, man, his hands are made of granite...!
Old 04-29-13, 03:15 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
Loved the footwork and brute force. But, man, his hands are made of granite...!
^^^^^^^^ This.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-29-13, 04:09 PM
The Master Baiter

I don't think he's going to see much time this next round. I don't see him running up and down the court.
Old 04-29-13, 04:40 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I could see him getting time against GS.. With Splitter needing some time to recover (looked much worse than they're saying) Bayne will be needed. Plus isn't Bogut from Australia? And wouldn't that mean Bayne might have some experience playing him?
Is our defense that good? I think so. And the scary part is that the whole team seems to take a sadistic pride in shutting people down. What is Pop feeding them? They looked brainwashed out there, a single minded machine that just eats up their opponents. -----pjrfan
Old 04-29-13, 05:43 PM
SpursReport Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryhn View Post
I could see him getting time against GS.. With Splitter needing some time to recover (looked much worse than they're saying) Bayne will be needed. Plus isn't Bogut from Australia? And wouldn't that mean Bayne might have some experience playing him?
It's Baynes
Old 04-29-13, 05:52 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

All that but he has a ways to go on being prepared to receive and catching those tricky lightning passes in the paint that the other Spurs dish out.
Old 04-29-13, 07:51 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
All that but he has a ways to go on being prepared to receive and catching those tricky lightning passes in the paint that the other Spurs dish out.
He's a blocking tight end.
Old 04-29-13, 08:07 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

I think he'll play about the same amount and will get better and more comfortable.
Old 04-29-13, 10:32 PM
SpursReport Team Member

He comes with 6 fouls to give, right?
Old 04-29-13, 11:54 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

He's a big boy! Dwight had more muscle but Aron had more mass! He also has a decent jumper and his leaping abilities aren't too bad. He would of caught that alley oop if he didn't have bricks for hhand Give him a full training camp.
Old 04-30-13, 09:38 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Honestly I think he's insurance if Tiago leaves. Hope Tiago doesn't go because he has been playing good. Aaron is a better defensive center though and as someone said with a full camp under him I think he could start regularly. I liked what I saw from him being able to contain Howard.
Old 04-30-13, 10:20 AM
The Master Baiter

I think Diaw is going to be the better one to play against GS. His court vision and versatility will be needed.
Old 04-30-13, 01:13 PM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
I think Diaw is going to be the better one to play against GS. His court vision and versatility will be needed.
Maybe but I expect a matchup against GS being favorable towards Bonner to be honest.
Old 04-30-13, 02:48 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Bonner has expanded his game this year on both ends of the court, making him more useful.
Old 04-30-13, 08:23 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Boge's has been injured or not available for national play for a couple of years so no direct link, but Brett Brown knows his game better than most so we should be ok.

Baynes has been exactly what is required a bruiser in the middle to take the load off of TD so he can focus on scoring..... why do you think TD was able to complete an alley oop?
Old 05-01-13, 05:10 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan View Post
Bonner has expanded his game this year on both ends of the court, making him more useful.
I prefer Bonner against GS but not Denver. Rather see Baynes against Denver. IMO
Old 05-01-13, 04:47 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timm View Post
He comes with 6 fouls to give, right?
Each and every game.
Mad skills, I'm telling you!