News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-13, 11:19 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Anyone in the LA area interested in going to game 4?

If you or any Spurs fans you know are in the LA area, we're planning on going to today's game. Because the Lakers are about to be eliminated in humiliating fashion, secondary market ticket prices are way down and we're going to be buying suite tickets for no more than $90 each (usually going for at least a few hundred in the playoffs) which will give us plenty of space to enjoy the game as well as separation from any classless Lakers fans. Right now there are up to 12 available. Will probably make the ticket purchase between 11am and noon PST (waiting to see if prices fall further).

For more info about today's game or getting together to watch other games down the road, join our Facebook Group and please help spread the word to other Spurs fans you know. If you are not a Facebook user, just reply here and I'll get in touch with you.

Go Spurs Go!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/scsasf/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-28-13, 12:51 PM
There is only 1 Ginobili!

My wife and I are going!!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-28-13, 01:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Suite C40 through Stubhub if anyone else wants to join us.

Go Spurs Go!
Old 04-28-13, 03:12 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I'll be sitting first row behind the Spurs Bench (closer to the coaches side I think). I'll be wearing my beat up customized 21 "ALI" Spurs Jersey. If you see a white dude with a big fro cheering on the Spurs...it's this guy.

Ticket was sold barely above face. Faker fans should be ashamed of themselves. Go! Spurs! Go!
Old 04-28-13, 03:34 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I'll be there in a suite too...not sure the number though. My friend invited me...he gets tickets through his work. Maybe we'll see you.