News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-27-13, 12:42 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Diaw could be back Sunday?

[FONT=HelveticaNeue]Buck Harvey Buck_SA

Diaw walked out in a suit. He said it's possible he plays Sunday - needs to prove he can with contact Saturday#spurs

[/FONT]IF SO YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NEWS. :applause
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-13, 12:44 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

GOOD GOD FORGET YOU FONT! Oh well atleast I got the message out.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-13, 12:50 AM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

IF so would you stop being so paranoid about this series?
Old 04-27-13, 01:45 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I hope he is 100% or close to it, wouldn't want him to reinjure himself. That being said, if he is ready to go Sunday, it comes at a perfect time with splitter's injury
Old 04-27-13, 02:00 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakemxcan View Post
I hope he is 100% or close to it, wouldn't want him to reinjure himself. That being said, if he is ready to go Sunday, it comes at a perfect time with splitter's injury
+1
Old 04-27-13, 03:00 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesuspence281 View Post
IF so would you stop being so paranoid about this series?
NO WAY! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-13, 09:50 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

He hasn't even played 2 on 2 yet. I expect to see him suited up but on the bench. I figure that Baynes gets his shot at some floor time. If that's the case, I can only hope he gets 24 minutes of solid work against Howard before he fouls out.
Old 04-28-13, 10:44 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Even if he's ready Pop holds him out Sunday as we don't need him against a MASH Fakers unit