SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Danny Green (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119168-danny-green.html)

MichaelWi101 04-26-13 07:01 PM

Danny Green
 
ok, after two games he's averaging 22 minutes, 3 and a half rebounds, 1 steal, half a block per game, and a whopping 4 points per game and he's shooting 27 percent.

Turn it up or sit down, we're lucky the lakers are as banged up as they are.

thesuspence281 04-26-13 07:05 PM

Free TMac!

Rzarector7 04-26-13 08:35 PM

Danny Green sucks, he sucked last postseason as well. He just is not a performer in bigger games. I agree step it up or sit down, he was even bad on D.

chevydude 04-26-13 09:00 PM

Danny is a typical overrated offensive player. Great in the reg season , but mostly shut out in the playoffs. Not a big time player. At least he plays decent "d".

mckennaspur1 04-26-13 11:02 PM

He's sure missing open 3s from the corner tonight. Needs to figure it out, and fast.

BTW, Gary Neal isn't exactly shining either.

old timer 04-27-13 10:17 AM

Green is streak shooter. Neal, too, for that matter. As long as they both heat up in time for when they are needed, they will be just fine. Leonard has just been plodding along, but he will have a couple monster games, too.

These guys are just readjusting and building up. The injuries allowed people rest,recover, and recuperate, but seriously effected the team rhythm. They are playing themselves back into peak operation.

Rzarector7 04-27-13 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old timer (Post 1295673)
Green is streak shooter. Neal, too, for that matter. As long as they both heat up in time for when they are needed, they will be just fine. Leonard has just been plodding along, but he will have a couple monster games, too.

These guys are just readjusting and building up. The injuries allowed people rest,recover, and recuperate, but seriously effected the team rhythm. They are playing themselves back into peak operation.

Green wasn't good last years playoffs either, beginning to think he might be one of those guys who just dissapears under the pressure of the playoffs. I wish it were he is just a streak shooter, right now though he is pretty worthless out there. facepalm
Quote:

Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 (Post 1295643)
He's sure missing open 3s from the corner tonight. Needs to figure it out, and fast.

BTW, Gary Neal isn't exactly shining either.

Yeah he is missing alot.

WILLTHETHRILL 04-27-13 02:09 PM

Neal has been off but makes way less money then Danny Green. Green,Kawhi, and Splitter were MIA last year in the WCFs. Hope that changes.

MichaelWi101 04-27-13 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1295688)
Neal has been off but makes way less money then Danny Green. Green,Kawhi, and Splitter were MIA last year in the WCFs. Hope that changes.

Definitely not worried about Kawhi disappearing this year, a little concerned about Tiago although I think he'll be ok, he's been consistent so far (even though it's a small body of work) - and the next round will tell us more about how far he's progressed, I'm very, very concerned about Green he hasn't shown anything at all..

old timer 04-28-13 11:24 AM

I am guessing/betting all parties get their collectives strokes going by round two. Of course my glasses pleased do have this silver hue.

clovisnmspurfan 04-28-13 03:29 PM

Why all the negativity? we are3-0. Go Spurs Go!!

SleepyAdamII 04-28-13 08:52 PM

He made a few plays tonight, hustle plays, and got comfortable getting into the lane. I'm glad he drove into the lane, once his 3 pters were not going in. He's young and runs the break well.

mckennaspur1 04-28-13 09:07 PM

If he runs, gets to the boards, slashes to the basket and plays tough D, he'll be all right. He can't shrink this year when the long J doesn't fall....

TimmyDthaWay2B 04-28-13 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 (Post 1295769)
If he runs, gets to the boards, slashes to the basket and plays tough D, he'll be all right. He can't shrink this year when the long J doesn't fall....

I wish it was just jump shot that weren't. I think he missed three point blank layups tonight. I'm fine giving Danny minutes though... Hopefully he busts out of his slump.

ALSPURS 04-30-13 08:07 AM

We gonna need DGreen to cover Curry next round...better step up!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0