News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-26-13, 12:58 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Dwight Howard.....

The biggest prima donna, whiny ist, punka$$, teammate backstabber of all time! He will go down as one of the biggest disappointments, with some of the greatest upside of all time. He just climbed to the top of my $hit list. Not a ounce of class!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-13, 01:01 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Help me out and make like a villin and give us a back story to that venom....
Old 04-26-13, 02:49 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

I can NOT stand that dude, can't stand him since a few years back when he started his whining to get outta Orlando! He is a f in baby.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-13, 08:30 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Agreed. The guy is just an overrated punk. First off, im tired of NBA analysts always comparing him to DRob... just because they have similar builds does not make them similar! Dhoward has no outside post game, not even much of an inside post game. He is simply Phoenix Suns Amare S. all over again. hes an athletic big who can dunk and play good help defense when he decides to try. He is an exceptionally overrated defender as he is constantly beaten to the basket by average offensive players. he makes a name for himself helping on smaller players who are driving and don't see him coming. Also is a big fan of the goal tend... Also nowhere near the athlete D.Rob was...
But the thing that makes me hate him more then anything is how whenever he does something good, he screams or flexes his muscles or something to draw attention to the fact that he indeed does not totally suck. I love that he is so far being outplayed by a guy 50 years older then him and half as athletic.
playing against these types of players and beating them is one of the reasons I love being a Spurs fan... winning without class just doesn't feel as good... losing without class must be terrible, at least as long as Pop and Tim are around we wont ever know what that's like...
Old 04-26-13, 11:31 AM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

+1
Old 04-26-13, 03:51 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I'd love to see him in Houston next to Harden, though.
Old 04-26-13, 05:14 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

God gave him lots of talent however he doesn't have any smarts to go along with it.That is where Duncan and Robinson excel. The 50 year old is Bonner?
Old 04-26-13, 06:34 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I just hate winey players that complain about teams flopping. If his game was evolved around skill and not brute force, then he could finess his way around the court. Well looks like he will have some extra time to work on his game soon. Maybe he should join Roy Hibbert and co. and come to Texas in the summer and go "The Big Fundamental" training camp.