News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-17-13, 09:21 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Meaningless loss, but....

Just not the way I like to see them playing, headed into the playoffs vs. the Lakers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-17-13, 09:28 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

We don't have LA yet, slow down. The Spurs are bad though, very gad right now. I don't know how many "meaningless" losses I have seen the last few weeks but this is another one. I am very concerned.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-17-13, 09:29 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Our rebounding sucks as of late
Old 04-17-13, 09:39 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I can't remember Danny Green's last good game.
Old 04-17-13, 09:49 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

That was our last game before the stakes suddenly get very real.... we can't take too many games to get our structure right or we are going to feel some hurt.
Old 04-17-13, 11:35 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kager View Post
That was our last game before the stakes suddenly get very real.... we can't take too many games to get our structure right or we are going to feel some hurt.
Rockets and Lakers fighting hard right now to get Spurs in 1st round. The sharks are circling.

Last edited by Spurd_On; 04-17-13 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-18-13, 07:39 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzarector7 View Post
We don't have LA yet, slow down. The Spurs are bad though, very gad right now. I don't know how many "meaningless" losses I have seen the last few weeks but this is another one. I am very concerned.
Like the lakers were going to lose to Houston, at home after they thumped our a$$. My question is... Is Tony Parker mentally phased by the LA bigs? Plus there is no way in hell Steve Blake should be able to check Parker.
Old 04-18-13, 11:10 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
Like the lakers were going to lose to Houston, at home after they thumped our a$$. My question is... Is Tony Parker mentally phased by the LA bigs? Plus there is no way in hell Steve Blake should be able to check Parker.
no way in hell do we see a repeat of blake's dominance of TP. I will credit Blake for playing really well the last 3-4 games, but just goes to show you that the team is better when moving the ball and no playing ball stopper with KoMe

- Confucius
Old 04-18-13, 12:12 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

The Spurs finished the season with 3 wins in their last 10 games. That is not meaningless.
Old 04-18-13, 12:15 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

well, black was very capable pg when he was in another team..
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinsons face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim hed look at me like he was bored and then say, Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass. Shaquille O'Neal on Tim duncan.
Old 04-18-13, 12:23 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Biggest concern of all is Parker is definitely more hurt than he's let on. He has no lift or explosion. If he ain't healthy, they ain't going very far.
Old 04-18-13, 04:41 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dave View Post
The Spurs finished the season with 3 wins in their last 10 games. That is not meaningless.
Meaningless as in seeding. I'm just worried about this being a trap series for the Spurs. One of the poster teams without it's leader vs. David Sterns favorite team! You know he's licking his chops, praying for a LA upset. He would rather see a Kobe-less team vs. Okc in the WCF than any other team in the league.... Especially the Spurs!
Old 04-19-13, 11:20 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Have we become a Drama team?