SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Meaningless loss, but.... (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119007-meaningless-loss-but.html)

MRJONESIII 04-17-13 09:21 PM

Meaningless loss, but....

Just not the way I like to see them playing, headed into the playoffs vs. the Lakers.

Rzarector7 04-17-13 09:28 PM

We don't have LA yet, slow down. The Spurs are bad though, very gad right now. I don't know how many "meaningless" losses I have seen the last few weeks but this is another one. I am very concerned.

SleepyAdamII 04-17-13 09:29 PM

Our rebounding sucks as of late

Spurd_On 04-17-13 09:39 PM

I can't remember Danny Green's last good game.

Kager 04-17-13 09:49 PM

That was our last game before the stakes suddenly get very real.... we can't take too many games to get our structure right or we are going to feel some hurt.

Spurd_On 04-17-13 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1295070)
That was our last game before the stakes suddenly get very real.... we can't take too many games to get our structure right or we are going to feel some hurt.

Rockets and Lakers fighting hard right now to get Spurs in 1st round. The sharks are circling.

MRJONESIII 04-18-13 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzarector7 (Post 1295066)
We don't have LA yet, slow down. The Spurs are bad though, very gad right now. I don't know how many "meaningless" losses I have seen the last few weeks but this is another one. I am very concerned.

Like the lakers were going to lose to Houston, at home after they thumped our a$$. My question is... Is Tony Parker mentally phased by the LA bigs? Plus there is no way in hell Steve Blake should be able to check Parker.

spurduncan21 04-18-13 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRJONESIII (Post 1295090)
Like the lakers were going to lose to Houston, at home after they thumped our a$$. My question is... Is Tony Parker mentally phased by the LA bigs? Plus there is no way in hell Steve Blake should be able to check Parker.

no way in hell do we see a repeat of blake's dominance of TP. I will credit Blake for playing really well the last 3-4 games, but just goes to show you that the team is better when moving the ball and no playing ball stopper with KoMe

Brooklyn Dave 04-18-13 12:12 PM

The Spurs finished the season with 3 wins in their last 10 games. That is not meaningless.

JuanCaca 04-18-13 12:15 PM

well, black was very capable pg when he was in another team..

Dr. Real 04-18-13 12:23 PM

Biggest concern of all is Parker is definitely more hurt than he's let on. He has no lift or explosion. If he ain't healthy, they ain't going very far.

MRJONESIII 04-18-13 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dave (Post 1295108)
The Spurs finished the season with 3 wins in their last 10 games. That is not meaningless.

Meaningless as in seeding. I'm just worried about this being a trap series for the Spurs. One of the poster teams without it's leader vs. David Sterns favorite team! You know he's licking his chops, praying for a LA upset. He would rather see a Kobe-less team vs. Okc in the WCF than any other team in the league.... Especially the Spurs!

clovisnmspurfan 04-19-13 11:20 AM

Have we become a Drama team?