News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-14-13, 10:41 PM
SpursReport Team Member

5 minutes to go.....

And no Tony Parker, and a lot of no shows tonite. WTF is going on? I'm not feeling the teams vibe right now.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-13, 10:49 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Its sad what has become of the Spurs. A total collapse in the past month.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-13, 10:49 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

It's ok I chalked this up as a loss yesterday. At least Timmy showed no fear.

- Confucius
Old 04-14-13, 11:12 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

Tony's not right. That's why he wasn't in the game. Something's up with him, I don't think pop would play him if he was still hurt, it seems like his isn't in it right now.

It's a shame too, because Tim played like a man possessed. And we wasted it...
Old 04-14-13, 11:31 PM
Official SR Home Builder

Is taking a while for Tony to get back to his rhythm. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Manu.
Old 04-15-13, 12:20 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
Its sad what has become of the Spurs. A total collapse in the past month.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-15-13, 12:26 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i just hope timmy didnt burn while waiting to others to show up...
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinsons face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim hed look at me like he was bored and then say, Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass. Shaquille O'Neal on Tim duncan.
Old 04-15-13, 08:15 AM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

At least Tiago had a double-double 11 points 10 rebounds, Green even contributed 16 points, Tim did his thing (as usual), Kawhi was quiet, Neal played well off the bench, Blair was much ado about nothing, Nando, well Nando played like it was his first game and Tony might as well just stayed in street clothes.
Old 04-15-13, 10:22 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Mike Taylor threw it out there : this team quit.
Old 04-15-13, 10:22 AM
The Master Baiter

Parker was playing awful because he either couldn't or wouldn't penetrate against the Laker bigs. He also couldn't even shake Steve Blake for some reason. Hopefully it's a matter of just getting back in game shape.
Old 04-15-13, 01:26 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Parker was playing awful because he either couldn't or wouldn't penetrate against the Laker bigs. He also couldn't even shake Steve Blake for some reason. Hopefully it's a matter of just getting back in game shape.
Or just a calculated loss, that they'd rather face Houston and they're less talented bigs and closer proximity of travel for the first round? And on a side note, Blake and Jamison go a combined 36..... How often has that and will that happen? That was a contribute to Kobe game, plus Howard had one of his best games in a while.