SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   5 minutes to go..... (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118988-5-minutes-go.html)

MRJONESIII 04-14-13 10:41 PM

5 minutes to go.....

And no Tony Parker, and a lot of no shows tonite. WTF is going on? I'm not feeling the teams vibe right now.

Spurd_On 04-14-13 10:49 PM

Its sad what has become of the Spurs. A total collapse in the past month.

spurduncan21 04-14-13 10:49 PM

It's ok I chalked this up as a loss yesterday. At least Timmy showed no fear.

exit7 04-14-13 11:12 PM

Tony's not right. That's why he wasn't in the game. Something's up with him, I don't think pop would play him if he was still hurt, it seems like his isn't in it right now.

It's a shame too, because Tim played like a man possessed. And we wasted it...

Eddy from Austin 04-14-13 11:31 PM

Is taking a while for Tony to get back to his rhythm. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Manu.

Rzarector7 04-15-13 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurd_On (Post 1294878)
Its sad what has become of the Spurs. A total collapse in the past month.

JuanCaca 04-15-13 12:26 AM

i just hope timmy didnt burn while waiting to others to show up...

MichaelWi101 04-15-13 08:15 AM

At least Tiago had a double-double 11 points 10 rebounds, Green even contributed 16 points, Tim did his thing (as usual), Kawhi was quiet, Neal played well off the bench, Blair was much ado about nothing, Nando, well Nando played like it was his first game and Tony might as well just stayed in street clothes.

Eddy from Austin 04-15-13 09:20 AM

* Parker’s post ankle-sprain struggles continued as he followed up his 22-point, 10-assist effort against Sacramento with four points and eight assists in 28 minutes. He left for good with nine minutes remaining, a troubling repeat of his recent outing against Oklahoma City, when he scored two points in 25 minutes before sitting most of the fourth quarter.

But unlike that game, in which Parker was plagued with a variety of bumps and bruises, Gregg Popovich said his benching was for practical reasons: “He’s totally healthy. It wasn’t because he was resting, he was playing awful.”

SleepyAdamII 04-15-13 10:22 AM

Mike Taylor threw it out there : this team quit.

Uwe Blab 04-15-13 10:22 AM

Parker was playing awful because he either couldn't or wouldn't penetrate against the Laker bigs. He also couldn't even shake Steve Blake for some reason. Hopefully it's a matter of just getting back in game shape.

MRJONESIII 04-15-13 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uwe Blab (Post 1294895)
Parker was playing awful because he either couldn't or wouldn't penetrate against the Laker bigs. He also couldn't even shake Steve Blake for some reason. Hopefully it's a matter of just getting back in game shape.

Or just a calculated loss, that they'd rather face Houston and they're less talented bigs and closer proximity of travel for the first round? And on a side note, Blake and Jamison go a combined 36..... How often has that and will that happen? That was a contribute to Kobe game, plus Howard had one of his best games in a while.