News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-07-13, 06:05 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

OKC loss, LAL loss....

All the Spurs need is a Utah win for the hat trick. Does anyone know who leads the season series, LA or Utah?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-07-13, 06:10 PM
SR Team Goof

Losses for both OKC and LAL ---- Heartbreak Hotel.......and back-to-back on national TV. My weekend is complete.
Old 04-07-13, 07:35 PM
The Master Baiter

Utah has the tiebreaker. So all is well. Utah needs to just stay even with the Lakers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-07-13, 07:53 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Maybe OKC looked at the Spurs remaining schedule and realized they can afford to lose a few. Just kidding. Durant played 45.13 minutes.

Last edited by Spurd_On; 04-07-13 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-07-13, 09:31 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Wouldn't it be great if the last match up between LA and SA would eliminate Kobe from the playoffs and secure the #1 seed! Oh the joy, to see both sides of my family just crumble in disappointment. All that money to try and buy Kobes 6th ring, would just bring me joy. That'll be my championship.
Old 04-08-13, 01:06 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
Wouldn't it be great if the last match up between LA and SA would eliminate Kobe from the playoffs and secure the #1 seed! Oh the joy, to see both sides of my family just crumble in disappointment. All that money to try and buy Kobes 6th ring, would just bring me joy. That'll be my championship.
I don't know about it being a championship, but tears do make for a good aperitif to a championship meal.

Old 04-08-13, 04:52 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Utah has 4 games remained and 2 of them are against Minnesota. We can assume that tehy will won both.

If they would beat OKC tomorrow, they're going to make play-offs if we win against Lakers on 14 April(Which will possibly give us 1st place).

Everything depends each other.
Old 04-08-13, 08:23 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
That would be amazing!!!!!!
Old 04-08-13, 05:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Go Utah, beat OKC!
Old 04-08-13, 08:16 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

nah... pop gonna rest all the starters and lose against LAL...
Old 04-08-13, 08:35 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Hmm - we need the top seed on the other hand its time we win a game in Oklahoma in the playoffs. Anyway it's a long way to meeting them and the way they're playing they may not be there. I guess the same can be said for our Spurs
Old 04-09-13, 12:43 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

It's not likely that the Spurs get top seed when comparing the remaining schedules. They may even struggle for 3rd for the 2nd round as they have already won there division to secure the 2nd spot in the 1st round but don't have that luxury secured in the 2nd round..

The injury meltdown has been nothing short of cataclysmal. Let's hope the recovery into the playoffs is as equally sensational.

Last edited by Spurd_On; 04-09-13 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-09-13, 01:52 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Yep that would be awesome!!!

Old 04-09-13, 07:14 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
It's not likely that the Spurs get top seed when comparing the remaining schedules. They may even struggle for 3rd for the 2nd round as they have already won there division to secure the 2nd spot in the 1st round but don't have that luxury secured in the 2nd round..

The injury meltdown has been nothing short of cataclysmal. Let's hope the recovery into the playoffs is as equally sensational.
If we beat Sacramento and Minnsesota at home, 2nd place will be locked. That's why I don't see 3rd seed as an option.