News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-05-13, 12:40 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Cory Joseph

Cory Joseph has shown some real potential lately.

He can become a very good player.

Just wanted to mention that, in light of a potential upcoming Parker absence.

Hopefully we see more of the same from Joseph.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-05-13, 01:29 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Next year will be Cory's chance to shine, he's got a ton of promise
Old 04-05-13, 01:39 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I expect to see a lot of him during the remainder of the regular season.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-05-13, 03:54 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Agreed more Joseph, De Colo and Mills and Baines. Rest Parker, Duncan as much as possible.
Old 04-05-13, 04:53 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I want to see Baynes get lots of PT. we need an enforcer against Mem or LAL if we play them so he might as well get some run in the meantime

- Confucius
Old 04-06-13, 12:22 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

agreed!!

free Great Barrier bayness
Old 04-06-13, 01:19 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
agreed!!

free Great Barrier bayness
Free him and Joseph now with TP9 out until the playoffs likely (HOPE thats IT), that would be key to get those two going! We need a spark.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-07-13, 06:35 PM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

I def wouldn't mind seeing more Joseph in there and less Neal. At least Joseph gives some good effort on d and rarely turns the ball over. Neal essentially turns it over every time he shoots one of his errant 3's that definitely haven't been falling lately.
Old 04-07-13, 07:32 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Only way we see Baynes is if there are blowouts, rested guys.... Gosh forbid injuries, or if the Spurs are trying not to hold on to the first seed.
Old 04-07-13, 07:38 PM
The Master Baiter

Uh, yeah they don't have a comfortable lead on anyone. They could still drop to 3rd seed. So no resting, just take care of business and try to get a rhythm back.
Old 04-07-13, 08:03 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesuspence281 View Post
I def wouldn't mind seeing more Joseph in there and less Neal. At least Joseph gives some good effort on d and rarely turns the ball over. Neal essentially turns it over every time he shoots one of his errant 3's that definitely haven't been falling lately.
In the Neil interview on the Spurs website, Neil states that others have taken over at PG and he "can get back to being Gary Neil".
Old 04-08-13, 07:17 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesuspence281 View Post
Neal has been in a little sllump...no doubt...but i dont mind him shooting those 3's because he has shown he can hit them.. i love his confidence.....they will eventually start to fall.

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-08-13 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-08-13, 11:05 AM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
Neal has been in a little sllump...no doubt...but i dont mind him shooting those 3's because he has shown he can hit them.. i love his confidence.....they will eventually start to fall.
But its hard to ignore his defensive inefficiency compared to joseph imo

Neal's shots are shots that we can get at any time, they need to get back to focusing on moving the ball around and getting the defense to be constantly shifting so we can get more easy baskets. Sorry for kinda veering off topic ha.
Old 04-08-13, 08:39 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Yeah I'd like to see mre Arron in there for sure - he can play and has a nice offensive game too.