SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Cory Joseph (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118947-cory-joseph.html)

tenthousandaces 04-05-13 12:40 PM

Cory Joseph

Cory Joseph has shown some real potential lately.

He can become a very good player.

Just wanted to mention that, in light of a potential upcoming Parker absence.

Hopefully we see more of the same from Joseph.

MichaelWi101 04-05-13 01:29 PM

Next year will be Cory's chance to shine, he's got a ton of promise

Spurd_On 04-05-13 01:39 PM

I expect to see a lot of him during the remainder of the regular season.

clovisnmspurfan 04-05-13 03:54 PM

Agreed more Joseph, De Colo and Mills and Baines. Rest Parker, Duncan as much as possible.

spurduncan21 04-05-13 04:53 PM

I want to see Baynes get lots of PT. we need an enforcer against Mem or LAL if we play them so he might as well get some run in the meantime

JuanCaca 04-06-13 12:22 AM

agreed!!

free Great Barrier bayness

Rzarector7 04-06-13 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuanCaca (Post 1294508)
agreed!!

free Great Barrier bayness

Free him and Joseph now with TP9 out until the playoffs likely (HOPE thats IT), that would be key to get those two going! We need a spark.

thesuspence281 04-07-13 06:35 PM

I def wouldn't mind seeing more Joseph in there and less Neal. At least Joseph gives some good effort on d and rarely turns the ball over. Neal essentially turns it over every time he shoots one of his errant 3's that definitely haven't been falling lately.

MRJONESIII 04-07-13 07:32 PM

Only way we see Baynes is if there are blowouts, rested guys.... Gosh forbid injuries, or if the Spurs are trying not to hold on to the first seed.

Uwe Blab 04-07-13 07:38 PM

Uh, yeah they don't have a comfortable lead on anyone. They could still drop to 3rd seed. So no resting, just take care of business and try to get a rhythm back.

Spurd_On 04-07-13 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesuspence281 (Post 1294551)
I def wouldn't mind seeing more Joseph in there and less Neal. At least Joseph gives some good effort on d and rarely turns the ball over. Neal essentially turns it over every time he shoots one of his errant 3's that definitely haven't been falling lately.

In the Neil interview on the Spurs website, Neil states that others have taken over at PG and he "can get back to being Gary Neil".

TimmyDthaWay2B 04-08-13 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesuspence281 (Post 1294551)

Neal has been in a little sllump...no doubt...but i dont mind him shooting those 3's because he has shown he can hit them.. i love his confidence.....they will eventually start to fall.

thesuspence281 04-08-13 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B (Post 1294562)
Neal has been in a little sllump...no doubt...but i dont mind him shooting those 3's because he has shown he can hit them.. i love his confidence.....they will eventually start to fall.

But its hard to ignore his defensive inefficiency compared to joseph imo

Neal's shots are shots that we can get at any time, they need to get back to focusing on moving the ball around and getting the defense to be constantly shifting so we can get more easy baskets. Sorry for kinda veering off topic ha.

KAD 04-08-13 08:39 PM

Yeah I'd like to see mre Arron in there for sure - he can play and has a nice offensive game too.