SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Decent effort tonight (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118945-decent-effort-tonight.html)

esparzar1 04-04-13 11:07 PM

Decent effort tonight

Not too mad.....Kawhi, TD, and Neal came to play. Parker was hurt, no Manu, no SJax. We'll be alright! Keep the faith Spurs fans!

spurduncan21 04-04-13 11:08 PM

Green and splitter sucked tonight. Other than that it was a decent game

esparzar1 04-04-13 11:16 PM

They didn't give up or "fold" when they got down by 20. Played tough and clawed all game. Pretty hard to win when your playing from behind all game. Kawhi is impressing me more and more each game. He will be our xfactor in the playoff this year. Book it! And remember who told you first:wink

Rzarector7 04-04-13 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esparzar1 (Post 1294460)
They didn't give up or "fold" when they got down by 20. Played tough and clawed all game. Pretty hard to win when your playing from behind all game. Kawhi is impressing me more and more each game. He will be our xfactor in the playoff this year. Book it! And remember who told you first:wink

Kawhi has been great this year, especially lately.

esparzar1 04-04-13 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzarector7 (Post 1294461)
Kawhi has been great this year, especially lately.

Yes he has but he continues to impress even his biggest fans (me lol). I love how he understands the system and I love how he plays off Timmy! Seems to really have a knack of knowing when to rotate and roll to the basket when Timmy has the ball in the post. Kinda like how Manu and tiago really play well together.

Rzarector7 04-04-13 11:40 PM

BTW I am not upset at all after this game, them to lose this one and honestly down 20 they did not fold. I am proud of the team for competing. They have quite a few injuries right now, still hung in.

captainlate 04-04-13 11:43 PM

Agree but I am troubled by Green...big games...he disappeared in playoffs last year and still not seeing it now

Rzarector7 04-04-13 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esparzar1 (Post 1294464)
Yes he has but he continues to impress even his biggest fans (me lol). I love how he understands the system and I love how he plays off Timmy! Seems to really have a knack of knowing when to rotate and roll to the basket when Timmy has the ball in the post. Kinda like how Manu and tiago really play well together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esparzar1 (Post 1294464)

14 REBOUNDS TOO! MAN thats sick.
Quote:

Originally Posted by captainlate (Post 1294468)
Agree but I am troubled by Green...big games...he disappeared in playoffs last year and still not seeing it now

Green is weak to me, he is one of those regular season guys and sometimes even dissapears now during the season.

GalloJD 04-05-13 06:12 AM

Bah, why must we have another Matt Bonner... lol

clovisnmspurfan 04-05-13 10:50 AM

We were playing our fourth game in 5 nights and they were coming off of 4 days of rest. Some times mental fatigue has more to do with turnovers slow rotations, etc. than the physical aspect.
Not an excuse just a fact.

spurduncan21 04-05-13 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan (Post 1294484)
We were playing our fourth game in 5 nights and they were coming off of 4 days of rest. Some times mental fatigue has more to do with turnovers slow rotations, etc. than the physical aspect.
Not an excuse just a fact.

Very true

exit7 04-06-13 01:17 PM

Call me crazy, and I'm probably gonna get ripped for this, but I think it might benefit the spurs to put kawhi on the bench as our 6th man. I think he would benefit the most because it seems like when tony and him play together, tony dominates the ball. Against okc on Thursday tony wasn't attacking and you saw kawhi's ability to attack. If he came off the bench a la ginobili during the championship seasons, I feel like he could dominate the second group. Start ginobili when he gets healthy, maybe give him some confidence, and kawhi can be the new Manu.