News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-31-13, 06:00 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

250k fine for Heat?

Sure as hell best see one. If not can the Spurs file a grievance against Stern?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-31-13, 06:03 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

And he'd better issue an apology to the Spurs fans.... yeah I almost couldn't type that without laughing...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-31-13, 06:35 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Let's make it a fair exchange: we'll hold out Duncan, Parker, and Leonard, they hold out Wade, James, and Bosh.
Old 03-31-13, 06:59 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

who is being held out?
Old 03-31-13, 07:02 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

OK, I see.

Well, no fine because they notified the league in due time. That was where they really nailed the Spurs.

I think it serves our purposes especially if we win tonight.
Old 03-31-13, 09:43 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

We held out 4 starters, Bosh is playing. No way they can keep him out too. They would be nothing without 4 starters. But, another missed rotation just cost them another game.
Old 03-31-13, 09:50 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
We held out 4 starters, Bosh is playing. No way they can keep him out too. They would be nothing without 4 starters. But, another missed rotation just cost them another game.
Although I anticipated a loss anyway I am must admit that I am completely disgusted with our team right now. Pop better light something under u know what for the game against Mem tonight because we may very lose 1st place if we lost to OKC this wk

- Confucius
Old 04-01-13, 12:19 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Fine the Spurs for that peformance today, we joked about the Heat game when we sat guys so the Spurs should get the same joke This time though we actually lose the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurduncan21 View Post
Although I anticipated a loss anyway I am must admit that I am completely disgusted with our team right now. Pop better light something under u know what for the game against Mem tonight because we may very lose 1st place if we lost to OKC this wk
That is very possible.

BTW great quote! I was watching that commercial the other Night with Manu in it! Classic quote there (Your Sig).
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-01-13, 03:28 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
I don't want to play against Lakers in first round and i think we should remain close enough to OKC to find an opportunity to drop 2nd place in case of Lakers making play-offs.
Old 04-01-13, 03:41 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Forgot to say: Refs were decider tonight.
Old 04-01-13, 03:55 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaboylu View Post
Forgot to say: Refs were decider tonight.
Yeah bad call okay, the Spurs had no business lettin the Heat this close in a game for the Refs to decide it without their superstars in the game, thats just pathetic to begin with. I will not make excuses about this game at all, they just flat out lost it. I know that call was bad, but that game should never have came down to that.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-01-13, 12:12 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzarector7 View Post
Fine the Spurs for that peformance today, we joked about the Heat game when we sat guys so the Spurs should get the same joke This time though we actually lose the game.
That is very possible.

BTW great quote! I was watching that commercial the other Night with Manu in it! Classic quote there (Your Sig).
What quote RZA?

- Confucius