SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   250k fine for Heat? (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118917-250k-fine-heat.html)

MRJONESIII 03-31-13 05:00 PM

250k fine for Heat?

Sure as hell best see one. If not can the Spurs file a grievance against Stern?

Mombear 03-31-13 05:03 PM

And he'd better issue an apology to the Spurs fans.... :laugh yeah I almost couldn't type that without laughing... :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

joyner 03-31-13 05:35 PM

Let's make it a fair exchange: we'll hold out Duncan, Parker, and Leonard, they hold out Wade, James, and Bosh.

choppsboy 03-31-13 05:59 PM

who is being held out?

choppsboy 03-31-13 06:02 PM

OK, I see.

Well, no fine because they notified the league in due time. That was where they really nailed the Spurs.

I think it serves our purposes especially if we win tonight.

MRJONESIII 03-31-13 08:43 PM

We held out 4 starters, Bosh is playing. No way they can keep him out too. They would be nothing without 4 starters. But, another missed rotation just cost them another game.

spurduncan21 03-31-13 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRJONESIII (Post 1294252)
We held out 4 starters, Bosh is playing. No way they can keep him out too. They would be nothing without 4 starters. But, another missed rotation just cost them another game.

Although I anticipated a loss anyway I am must admit that I am completely disgusted with our team right now. Pop better light something under u know what for the game against Mem tonight because we may very lose 1st place if we lost to OKC this wk

Rzarector7 03-31-13 11:19 PM

Fine the Spurs for that peformance today, we joked about the Heat game when we sat guys so the Spurs should get the same joke :( This time though we actually lose the game.
Quote:

Originally Posted by spurduncan21 (Post 1294253)
Although I anticipated a loss anyway I am must admit that I am completely disgusted with our team right now. Pop better light something under u know what for the game against Mem tonight because we may very lose 1st place if we lost to OKC this wk

That is very possible.

BTW great quote! I was watching that commercial the other Night with Manu in it! Classic quote there (Your Sig).

tuncaboylu 04-01-13 02:28 AM

Quote:

I don't want to play against Lakers in first round and i think we should remain close enough to OKC to find an opportunity to drop 2nd place in case of Lakers making play-offs.

tuncaboylu 04-01-13 02:41 AM

Quote:

Forgot to say: Refs were decider tonight.

Rzarector7 04-01-13 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuncaboylu (Post 1294264)
Forgot to say: Refs were decider tonight.

Yeah bad call okay, the Spurs had no business lettin the Heat this close in a game for the Refs to decide it without their superstars in the game, thats just pathetic to begin with. I will not make excuses about this game at all, they just flat out lost it. I know that call was bad, but that game should never have came down to that.

spurduncan21 04-01-13 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzarector7 (Post 1294259)
Fine the Spurs for that peformance today, we joked about the Heat game when we sat guys so the Spurs should get the same joke :( This time though we actually lose the game.
That is very possible.

BTW great quote! I was watching that commercial the other Night with Manu in it! Classic quote there (Your Sig).

What quote RZA?