News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-13, 11:23 AM
Delusional Manu Lover

Going To The Game Tonight....WOOOHOOO!!!!

My wife and I will be at the game cheering on the Spurs! Does anybody want me to say anything to Chris Paul.......should I see him and actually be close enough to say something to him that he would hear?

Go Spurs Go!

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-29-13, 11:47 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Tell him he's # 2 behind Tonty!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-29-13, 12:52 PM
Delusional Manu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Tell him he's # 2 behind Tonty!!!
I will be sure to let him know that. Maybe I will tell Chris he's #1 using half of the "Peace Sign".

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 03-29-13, 12:58 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

Way to represent!!! Gotta say I used to love going to games in SA, but the best experience I ever had at a game was going to a road playoff game in Utah last year. Got to meet most of the players, I had Manu sign my 2007 chip hat, and even had a 10 minute conversation with Peter Holt!!!

It doesn't hurt that the fans in Utah are about as classy as they come. There I am sitting next to a Season ticket holder, and she invites me up to sit in their box with her husband. Free beer and free food all night. Almost made me want to be a Jazz fan... I said almost. Of course my spurs won in a sweep and then they swept the lowly Clippers.

I'm feeling a decisive win for the spurs tonight!!! Go Spurs Go!!!
Old 03-29-13, 01:54 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Tell him he's a little punk and take his weak ass flopping game home with him!!!!!
Old 03-29-13, 02:23 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Call him pout face, he always looks like he is whining out there with that stupid face on. I can't stand that dude lol.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 03-29-13, 02:26 PM
Official SR Home Builder

I'm going to the game also but I don't think CP will hear me from the nose bleeds
Old 03-29-13, 03:21 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy from Austin View Post
I'm going to the game also but I don't think CP will hear me from the nose bleeds
Eddy -- better be cool with downing too many suds; that's a steep climb bro. Hope you and Dark21 bring home a W.
Old 03-29-13, 03:49 PM
Official SR Home Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
Eddy -- better be cool with downing too many suds; that's a steep climb bro. Hope you and Dark21 bring home a W.
Old 03-29-13, 03:52 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Sweet, I went to the Golden State game last week with tickets I bought at half court....of the nosebleeds. Still a great seat. That next Friday I got to see the Utah game from the 16th row of section 111 with free tickets...closest I've ever been since 6th row halfcourt at the Alamodome when Laettner was a youngin with the T-Wolves. Before last week I hadn't been since 2006, it was great to be back. These were the first games without my father though, who passed away from ALS two years ago, missed him.
Old 03-29-13, 04:10 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Have a great time!
[email protected]
Old 03-29-13, 07:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Hope you guys have a good time!! Bring home a win. I am 500 miles away however I have league pass so I will be watching. GO SPURS GO!