SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Going To The Game Tonight....WOOOHOOO!!!! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118901-going-game-tonight-wooohooo.html)

dark21horse 03-29-13 11:23 AM

Going To The Game Tonight....WOOOHOOO!!!!

My wife and I will be at the game cheering on the Spurs! Does anybody want me to say anything to Chris Paul.......should I see him and actually be close enough to say something to him that he would hear?

Go Spurs Go!

KAD 03-29-13 11:47 AM

Tell him he's # 2 behind Tonty!!!

dark21horse 03-29-13 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAD (Post 1294150)
Tell him he's # 2 behind Tonty!!!

I will be sure to let him know that. Maybe I will tell Chris he's #1 using half of the "Peace Sign".

exit7 03-29-13 12:58 PM

Way to represent!!! Gotta say I used to love going to games in SA, but the best experience I ever had at a game was going to a road playoff game in Utah last year. Got to meet most of the players, I had Manu sign my 2007 chip hat, and even had a 10 minute conversation with Peter Holt!!!

It doesn't hurt that the fans in Utah are about as classy as they come. There I am sitting next to a Season ticket holder, and she invites me up to sit in their box with her husband. Free beer and free food all night. Almost made me want to be a Jazz fan... I said almost. Of course my spurs won in a sweep and then they swept the lowly Clippers.

I'm feeling a decisive win for the spurs tonight!!! Go Spurs Go!!!

esparzar1 03-29-13 01:54 PM

Tell him he's a little punk and take his weak ass flopping game home with him!!!!!

Rzarector7 03-29-13 02:23 PM

Call him pout face, he always looks like he is whining out there with that stupid face on. I can't stand that dude lol.

Eddy from Austin 03-29-13 02:26 PM

I'm going to the game also but I don't think CP will hear me from the nose bleeds

alh1020 03-29-13 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy from Austin (Post 1294166)
I'm going to the game also but I don't think CP will hear me from the nose bleeds

Eddy -- better be cool with downing too many suds; that's a steep climb bro. Hope you and Dark21 bring home a W.

Eddy from Austin 03-29-13 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alh1020 (Post 1294167)
Eddy -- better be cool with downing too many suds; that's a steep climb bro. Hope you and Dark21 bring home a W.

:thumb

doom32x4 03-29-13 03:52 PM

Sweet, I went to the Golden State game last week with tickets I bought at half court....of the nosebleeds. Still a great seat. That next Friday I got to see the Utah game from the 16th row of section 111 with free tickets...closest I've ever been since 6th row halfcourt at the Alamodome when Laettner was a youngin with the T-Wolves. Before last week I hadn't been since 2006, it was great to be back. These were the first games without my father though, who passed away from ALS two years ago, missed him.

ATHENEA 03-29-13 04:10 PM

Have a great time! :rock

clovisnmspurfan 03-29-13 07:55 PM

Hope you guys have a good time!! Bring home a win. I am 500 miles away however I have league pass so I will be watching. GO SPURS GO!