News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-26-13, 01:26 PM

The week ahead will test Spurs' mettle

The San Antonio Spurs are coming up on a "hell week" with the next few games they have in front of them, especially when it comes to playoff seeding picture.

The team will have their hands full with the Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Clippers, and Miami Heat to close out the month. If that wasn't enough, the Spurs will start off the month against the Memphis Grizzlies just one day after facing the currently streaking Miami Heat.

Click HERE to read the article
Old 03-26-13, 02:24 PM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

2-2 wouldn't be bad in my opinion. We just need to get the next one against OKC to ensure the tie-breaker and to help make up for one of the losses that are undoubtedly coming.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-26-13, 02:37 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

4-0 Baby!!!! Book it!
Old 03-26-13, 02:40 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
4-0 Baby!!!! Book it!
I would not go to vegas with that there
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-26-13, 03:16 PM
SR's Resident Laker Hater

3-1

Why?

Because......that's why.

Nuff said.
Old 03-26-13, 04:41 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Yes it's going to be a tuff week but that's what championship teams prepare for. If we really want to go far in the playoffs we need to start peaking gradually now.

As for the Heat - they've peaked!
Old 03-26-13, 08:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Yes it's going to be a tuff week but that's what championship teams prepare for. If we really want to go far in the playoffs we need to start peaking gradually now.

As for the Heat - they've peaked!
agreed. Thats the worry now for the Heat and I hope it proves to be true. I expect either another matchup with Indiana in the playoffs unless its the Knicks. Either way, I hope either team will push them to the point of exhaustion. As long as our spurs are there for the dethroning in the end

- Confucius
Old 03-26-13, 08:31 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurduncan21 View Post
agreed. Thats the worry now for the Heat and I hope it proves to be true. I expect either another matchup with Indiana in the playoffs unless its the Knicks. Either way, I hope either team will push them to the point of exhaustion. As long as our spurs are there for the dethroning in the end
I hope the Spurs can just hold onto their seed right now, the end is very very far away as of right now lol.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 03-26-13, 09:44 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

I think the Heat will have the Spurs bench players in the back of they're mind...

Old 03-27-13, 07:52 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Perfect time for this stretch. Team at full strength with playoffs right around the corner. If Spurs can't beat the good teams now it doesn't bode well for whats ahead. This is the time to start peaking.
Old 03-27-13, 08:03 AM
The Master Baiter

Hard to call right now. They have been inconsistent. Maybe they'll get their act together for these next few games.
Old 04-01-13, 09:35 PM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesuspence281 View Post
2-2 wouldn't be bad in my opinion. We just need to get the next one against OKC to ensure the tie-breaker and to help make up for one of the losses that are undoubtedly coming.
After winning the first two of this 4 game set, now im pissed my prediction came to pass with the way the spurs finished these last two games...
Old 04-02-13, 05:15 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Wish the Spurs would be one of those teams peaking as the playoffs get closer rather than a team that seems to be trying to just keep hanging on.