SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   The week ahead will test Spurs' mettle (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118881-week-ahead-will-test-spurs-mettle.html)

Jose_TheGenius 03-26-13 01:26 PM

The week ahead will test Spurs' mettle
 
The San Antonio Spurs are coming up on a "hell week" with the next few games they have in front of them, especially when it comes to playoff seeding picture.

The team will have their hands full with the Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Clippers, and Miami Heat to close out the month. If that wasn't enough, the Spurs will start off the month against the Memphis Grizzlies just one day after facing the currently streaking Miami Heat.

Click HERE to read the article

thesuspence281 03-26-13 02:24 PM

2-2 wouldn't be bad in my opinion. We just need to get the next one against OKC to ensure the tie-breaker and to help make up for one of the losses that are undoubtedly coming.

esparzar1 03-26-13 02:37 PM

4-0 Baby!!!! Book it!

Rzarector7 03-26-13 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esparzar1 (Post 1294013)
4-0 Baby!!!! Book it!

I would not go to vegas with that there :smirk:yikes

JWest 03-26-13 03:16 PM

3-1

Why?

Because......that's why.

Nuff said.

KAD 03-26-13 04:41 PM

Yes it's going to be a tuff week but that's what championship teams prepare for. If we really want to go far in the playoffs we need to start peaking gradually now.

As for the Heat - they've peaked!

spurduncan21 03-26-13 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAD (Post 1294021)
Yes it's going to be a tuff week but that's what championship teams prepare for. If we really want to go far in the playoffs we need to start peaking gradually now.

As for the Heat - they've peaked!

agreed. Thats the worry now for the Heat and I hope it proves to be true. I expect either another matchup with Indiana in the playoffs unless its the Knicks. Either way, I hope either team will push them to the point of exhaustion. As long as our spurs are there for the dethroning in the end :)

Rzarector7 03-26-13 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurduncan21 (Post 1294028)
agreed. Thats the worry now for the Heat and I hope it proves to be true. I expect either another matchup with Indiana in the playoffs unless its the Knicks. Either way, I hope either team will push them to the point of exhaustion. As long as our spurs are there for the dethroning in the end :)

I hope the Spurs can just hold onto their seed right now, the end is very very far away as of right now lol.

Mombear 03-26-13 09:44 PM

I think the Heat will have the Spurs bench players in the back of they're mind... :evil

ginopark 03-27-13 07:52 AM

Perfect time for this stretch. Team at full strength with playoffs right around the corner. If Spurs can't beat the good teams now it doesn't bode well for whats ahead. This is the time to start peaking.

Uwe Blab 03-27-13 08:03 AM

Hard to call right now. They have been inconsistent. Maybe they'll get their act together for these next few games.

thesuspence281 04-01-13 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesuspence281 (Post 1294012)
2-2 wouldn't be bad in my opinion. We just need to get the next one against OKC to ensure the tie-breaker and to help make up for one of the losses that are undoubtedly coming.

After winning the first two of this 4 game set, now im pissed my prediction came to pass with the way the spurs finished these last two games...

MichaelWi101 04-02-13 05:15 PM

Wish the Spurs would be one of those teams peaking as the playoffs get closer rather than a team that seems to be trying to just keep hanging on.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0