News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-08-13, 09:52 PM
SpursReport Rookie

30 point loss!

No team should ever lose at home by thirty, especially a team like the Spurs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-08-13, 09:58 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

THIS IS HUMILIATING, that team as usual beats us but this time they humiliate us at HOME. I am embarassed.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-08-13, 10:11 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Ouch
Old 03-08-13, 10:29 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

5-12 in last 17 ir should I say since 09 vs this Blazers team, probably by far our worst record against ANY team since we have a winning record against anyone else it seems. We just either lose on some fluke shots vs them or get whippings like tonight it seems.

I hate playing Portland since 09 man damn.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 03-08-13, 10:34 PM

same could be said when we let T-Mac score 13 in 33 seconds, something the Spurs should never allow.

it happens though. we're missing our best player out there and we might've been looking forward to OKC more than beating Portland. it's not like we were down the whole game, it happened within a stretch.

just like Batum said after the game, they "had nothing to lose".
Old 03-08-13, 10:39 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
same could be said when we let T-Mac score 13 in 33 seconds, something the Spurs should never allow.

it happens though. we're missing our best player out there and we might've been looking forward to OKC more than beating Portland. it's not like we were down the whole game, it happened within a stretch.

just like Batum said after the game, they "had nothing to lose".
Yes Jose but 30 pt loss at home is a little more than looking ahead, thats horrible man! I am shocked you allow 136 at home with HC on the line towards the end of the year. They were tied at the half but man! They really put it on us in the second half, embarassing to say the least even if just for a night.

I will stay away from NBA.COM or any Sports outlet tonight, thats certain.
Old 03-09-13, 03:38 AM
There is only 1 Ginobili!

45 points allowed in the 4th is recipe for a loss.

Old 03-09-13, 11:10 AM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

Spurs fans are so spoiled...its one game against a meaningless team.

I'm Batman's cousin
Old 03-09-13, 12:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

and Portland ran up the score in the 4th. They kept in Lillard and some other starters when we went Joseph/Mills/Neal/Jax/Bonner. It was still a whopping, but I think of it more as a 20pt loss than a 30.

(like that makes it any better?)
Old 03-09-13, 12:23 PM
SR Team Goof

To coin a few well used phrases: Sh*t happens! --- What’s done is done. --- Nobody's perfect. --- Into every life a little rain must fall. --- Everybody’s entitled to one bad day. --- Deal with it and move on. --- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. --- Tomorrow is a new day. --- It’s not the end of the world. --- Like I said earlier, sh*t happens.
Old 03-09-13, 04:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

It was worth it so see Kawhi's dunk.

Old 03-12-13, 12:26 AM

so who remembers this 30 point loss and how does this make our championship hopes null again?
Old 03-12-13, 04:22 AM
SpursReport Team Member

A loss is a loss and a win is a win. No matter 30 points or 2 points.

Lost against Portland with 30 points and won against OKC with 12 points. We're -18 on aggregate.

How many of you would prefer 2 point loss to Portland and 1 point loss against OKC instead of current case?
Old 03-12-13, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaboylu View Post
A loss is a loss and a win is a win. No matter 30 points or 2 points.

Lost against Portland with 30 points and won against OKC with 12 points. We're -18 on aggregate.

How many of you would prefer 2 point loss to Portland and 1 point loss against OKC instead of current case?
i'd rather not have a loss, but a 30 point loss or a 2 point loss is still a loss. no need to get worked over it especially in the regular season.

out of the two games, the Spurs came out fired up against a championship contender over tripping themselves against a lottery team. no one's going to remember this loss, as bad as it was.