SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   30 point loss! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118795-30-point-loss.html)

bkp65 03-08-13 09:52 PM

30 point loss!

No team should ever lose at home by thirty, especially a team like the Spurs.

Rzarector7 03-08-13 09:58 PM

THIS IS HUMILIATING, that team as usual beats us but this time they humiliate us at HOME. I am embarassed.

captainlate 03-08-13 10:11 PM

Ouch

Rzarector7 03-08-13 10:29 PM

5-12 in last 17 ir should I say since 09 vs this Blazers team, probably by far our worst record against ANY team since we have a winning record against anyone else it seems. We just either lose on some fluke shots vs them or get whippings like tonight it seems.

I hate playing Portland since 09 man damn.

Jose_TheGenius 03-08-13 10:34 PM

same could be said when we let T-Mac score 13 in 33 seconds, something the Spurs should never allow.

it happens though. we're missing our best player out there and we might've been looking forward to OKC more than beating Portland. it's not like we were down the whole game, it happened within a stretch.

just like Batum said after the game, they "had nothing to lose".

Rzarector7 03-08-13 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius (Post 1293424)
same could be said when we let T-Mac score 13 in 33 seconds, something the Spurs should never allow.

it happens though. we're missing our best player out there and we might've been looking forward to OKC more than beating Portland. it's not like we were down the whole game, it happened within a stretch.

just like Batum said after the game, they "had nothing to lose".

Yes Jose but 30 pt loss at home is a little more than looking ahead, thats horrible man! I am shocked you allow 136 at home with HC on the line towards the end of the year. They were tied at the half but man! They really put it on us in the second half, embarassing to say the least even if just for a night.

I will stay away from NBA.COM or any Sports outlet tonight, thats certain.

TodTango 03-09-13 03:38 AM

45 points allowed in the 4th is recipe for a loss.

Flipmode Master 03-09-13 11:10 AM

Spurs fans are so spoiled...its one game against a meaningless team.

steefposton 03-09-13 12:07 PM

and Portland ran up the score in the 4th. They kept in Lillard and some other starters when we went Joseph/Mills/Neal/Jax/Bonner. It was still a whopping, but I think of it more as a 20pt loss than a 30.

(like that makes it any better?)

alh1020 03-09-13 12:23 PM

To coin a few well used phrases: Sh*t happens! --- What’s done is done. --- Nobody's perfect. --- Into every life a little rain must fall. --- Everybody’s entitled to one bad day. --- Deal with it and move on. --- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. --- Tomorrow is a new day. --- It’s not the end of the world. --- Like I said earlier, sh*t happens.

choppsboy 03-09-13 04:55 PM

It was worth it so see Kawhi's dunk.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ko305WDM7EA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jose_TheGenius 03-12-13 12:26 AM

so who remembers this 30 point loss and how does this make our championship hopes null again?

tuncaboylu 03-12-13 04:22 AM

A loss is a loss and a win is a win. No matter 30 points or 2 points.

Lost against Portland with 30 points and won against OKC with 12 points. We're -18 on aggregate.

How many of you would prefer 2 point loss to Portland and 1 point loss against OKC instead of current case?

Jose_TheGenius 03-12-13 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuncaboylu (Post 1293512)
A loss is a loss and a win is a win. No matter 30 points or 2 points.

Lost against Portland with 30 points and won against OKC with 12 points. We're -18 on aggregate.

How many of you would prefer 2 point loss to Portland and 1 point loss against OKC instead of current case?

i'd rather not have a loss, but a 30 point loss or a 2 point loss is still a loss. no need to get worked over it especially in the regular season.

out of the two games, the Spurs came out fired up against a championship contender over tripping themselves against a lottery team. no one's going to remember this loss, as bad as it was.