SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Parker wants to win one more for Duncan (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118771-parker-wants-win-one-more-duncan.html)

Jose_TheGenius 03-05-13 01:18 PM

Parker wants to win one more for Duncan

In 2003 when San Antonio Spurs' center David Robinson made it known it was going to be his farewell season, Tim Duncan took notice. He not only took notice, he took it upon himself to dominate the playoffs and carry the team on his shoulders.

Click HERE to read the entire article

spursfan9 03-05-13 01:36 PM

just ONE more! c'mon geez!

:)

Rzarector7 03-05-13 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spursfan9 (Post 1293264)
just ONE more! c'mon geez!

:)

I know, thats not too much to ask!

spurduncan21 03-05-13 02:50 PM

If we're healthy and TP comes back in stride heading into the playoffs, I like our chances against anybody even MIAMI!!! Pop will outsmart any coach and will make those around Durant and LBJ beat us. With no Harden and DWade not as dominant as a few years ago, our chance THIS year is legitimate

spurscrazed 03-06-13 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurduncan21 (Post 1293269)
If we're healthy and TP comes back in stride heading into the playoffs, I like our chances against anybody even MIAMI!!! Pop will outsmart any coach and will make those around Durant and LBJ beat us. With no Harden and DWade not as dominant as a few years ago, our chance THIS year is legitimate

Great Point SD21!!!I like those chances too!:rock

Truth be told a lot of chips would need to fall in for the Spurs to make it happen again, but the more you want something and work so hard to get it...the better taste that reward will be.
Let's do this again this year Spurs!!
If Spurs stay blessed with being healthy, there is no reason why they will not be able to put together a huge effort and win it all this year!

Go Spurs Go

Rzarector7 03-06-13 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurduncan21 (Post 1293269)

Wade has been on fire lately, only know because he is on my fantasy team but look at his stats lately, he is leading the team in scoring quite a few times and nearly triple double a few games! I am not a huge fan but look it up before you say he is not as dominant lately. Our chance this year, depends on a few things, quite a few things! BUT............ It is possible.

spurduncan21 03-06-13 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzarector7 (Post 1293298)
Wade has been on fire lately, only know because he is on my fantasy team but look at his stats lately, he is leading the team in scoring quite a few times and nearly triple double a few games! I am not a huge fan but look it up before you say he is not as dominant lately. Our chance this year, depends on a few things, quite a few things! BUT............ It is possible.

Yeah I've seen his numbers and watch Heat games when they're playing and the spurs have off. Fact is Miami is not nearly as dominant as people make them out to be. As long as open 3 are not allowed to Battier and Co, the heat can be stopped. Wade is not nearly as dominant as he was 3+ years ago is what I was referencing. Its not a bad thing, because his PER is top 10, but that team is clearly LBJ. All i know is that Im looking forward to Heat and spurs March 31st