News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-13, 11:23 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

VIDEO: Pacers and Warriors engage in mini-brawl! WTF!

:shocked

By Royce Young | Blogger

Things got ugly in the fourth quarter Tuesday night between the Pacers and Warriors.

With 6:09 remaining, Roy Hibbert and David Lee engaged in a little shoving match that escalated quickly into a near brawl. Players and coaches all scuffled around, with the incident eventually spilling into the crowd.

Read More from the link below

VIDEO: Pacers and Warriors engage in mini-brawl - CBSSports.com

**Glad our Spurs will not lose their cool like this!!!!
I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do. And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.
--Gregg Popovich!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-27-13, 12:02 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Any bets on who will be suspended, fined and how much? When it goes out into the stands, the league doesn't mess around.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-27-13, 01:45 AM
The Master Baiter

Just once I'd like to see a real fight. This wouldn't be classified as a brawl, more like anger hugs.
Old 02-27-13, 02:20 AM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Curry cracked me up there. Hibbert threw him like a doll.
Old 02-27-13, 06:48 AM
SR Team Goof

I didn't catch any audio, if there was any to hear. Initially, Hibbert looked to have lower his shoulder into Lee and Hibbert didn't get called for an offensive foul. But Lee didn't help his case any by blatantly pushing Hibbert under the basket. Then the shoulder bumps started. What gets me is Curry kept trying to tie up Hibbert even though Hibbert had backed away from the crowd. I think both teams will lose a couple of players and as SilverSpur pointed out above, when you start rubbing elbows in the middle of paying customers, the NBA starts playing Sherlock Holmes with the magnifying glass. Cha-ching --- big time!!
Old 02-27-13, 07:53 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

It was a confrontation. It was a melee. It was a tete a tete, and any other French term I can summon. And, oh yeah, the Pacers won their ninth game in the past 11, 108-97. “I’m sure I’ll hear from the league in the morning,’’ Hibbert said. “I’m guessing I’ll miss a game. But I know my teammates have my back. They had my back (Tuesday night). I’ve been on teams in my five years here, something like that happened, they left you alone on an island. This team, the guys look after one another. Everybody ran over and protected me.’’

http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...nclick_check=1
Old 03-02-13, 09:08 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpur View Post
It was a confrontation. It was a melee. It was a tete a tete, and any other French term I can summon. And, oh yeah, the Pacers won their ninth game in the past 11, 108-97. “I’m sure I’ll hear from the league in the morning,’’ Hibbert said. “I’m guessing I’ll miss a game. But I know my teammates have my back. They had my back (Tuesday night). I’ve been on teams in my five years here, something like that happened, they left you alone on an island. This team, the guys look after one another. Everybody ran over and protected me.’’

http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...nclick_check=1
unfortunate that the 7'2 270lb big man needs protection from teammates like 6'5 lance stephenson... but i agree with the sentiment. i have no clue what steph curry was thinking though, that was hilarious.