SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Spurs have Interest in J.J. Redick (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118687-spurs-have-interest-j-j-redick.html)

tmengd 02-21-13 12:09 AM

Spurs have Interest in J.J. Redick

What are your thought of the Spurs acquiring Redick? Would that mean the Jackson or another shooter is out the door tomorrow too if this happens?

Magic Still Mulling Possible J.J. Redick Deal: Hoops Rumors

Mombear 02-21-13 12:31 AM

Alex Kennedy
@AlexKennedyNBA
The Magic and Knicks have discussed a J.J. Redick for Iman Shumpert trade. Other players (and maybe a third team) would have to be involved.

td4mvp2k 02-21-13 01:09 AM

:lol

alh1020 02-21-13 04:13 AM

Is it my imagination or don’t we already have an overabundant number of 2-3 players on the roster? The only way I see this happening is if we create a vacancy and have a sudden need for Redrick. Or are we all of a sudden having a fire sale of the 2-3s in our lineup? Do Pop and RC plan to make an 11th hour move creating a musical chair affect?

MRJONESIII 02-21-13 07:09 AM

Here we go with the guards again. Like he's going to help against Durant and possibly Lebron. I prefer Jackson. We need another big body, not a freaking shooter!

choppsboy 02-21-13 08:21 AM

I think the Spurs are put into all of these scenarios to create a sense of interest where there may be none. If there are suitors for Redick (Insert any player), they may up their offer if they think San Antonio might swoop in.

Agents are trying to create an appearance of demand.

Uwe Blab 02-21-13 08:24 AM

Or, they don't expect Jackson back anytime soon. If the reports are true of his child passing, I wouldn't expect him back for a long while.

KAD 02-21-13 08:45 AM

well he's back and ready to go and knowing Pop he'll not trade Jax now

alh1020 02-21-13 10:22 AM

Jackson re-joins Spurs in LA, ready to suit up against Clips

Los Angeles — Spurs swing man Stephen Jackson on Wednesday re-joined the Spurs here and said he will be at the team’s scheduled morning practice session on Thursday to prepare for a game against the Clippers at Staples Center.

Jackson missed the last three games to attend to personal business. The veteran of 13 seasons left the team before its Feb. 11 game in Chicago.

Spurs Nation

MichaelWi101 02-21-13 11:27 AM

Not sure exactly what Redick would bring to the team that's not already there. The team already has great regular season shooters, it needs crunch time pros who won't melt under the glare of the spotlight.

td4mvp2k 02-21-13 11:36 AM

If Spurs trade for Redick then there will be another trade by them.

Spurs817 02-21-13 11:49 AM

Apparently Reddick to the Spurs is dead

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA

Despite efforts, Spurs will fall short in bid for J.J. Redick, league sources tell Y! Sports.