SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Steven A. says PoP was droppin "F" bombs at D.Howard during the All Star Game (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118681-steven-says-pop-droppin-f-bombs-d-howard-during-all-star-game.html)

stuffedmushroomz 02-20-13 09:56 AM

Steven A. says PoP was droppin "F" bombs at D.Howard during the All Star Game

Did anyone catch that? I missed
the beginning of this statement but
He did say "when you have PoP droppin
F bombs at ya, during the allstars, That
Says something bout ya and what ppl
Have been sayin."
He made the same comment on Mike & Mike
and The Herd. I caught the end of those
comments. Wondering why its just getting out$

mckennaspur1 02-20-13 10:34 AM

Smith is a noisy clown.

dark21horse 02-20-13 10:38 AM

That's peculiar......Pop's never dropped an F-bomb before. :smirk

stuffedmushroomz 02-20-13 10:42 AM

Ok, The Herd had a recap and I heard what & why it happened.

According to Smith's source, "During a timeout POP drew up a
Play for Howard and when the guys
got on the court, Howard was on the bench in his warm up, socializing."
Smith "I'm not allowed to say through
FCC airwaves what Coach Pop said to this boy, young man."

Smith said, that after the Game there was tension in the locker room and he found out why, now he understands why POP was in NO mood to talk.

alh1020 02-20-13 12:34 PM

I think Howard is getting caught up in the LA society crowd and thinks his sh*t don't stink. I thought his pranks during his last season in Orlando were bad, but this clown is starting to get on my nerves. He's turning into a real slug.

Uwe Blab 02-20-13 01:14 PM

I thought it was also interesting that during the All Star MVP trophy ceremony you could see Pop and Kobe joking around, or at least talking and smiling. I guess the D.Howard signing with the Spurs this offseason dreams are gone for some people.

Mr.MULLETINO 02-20-13 02:17 PM

Dwight Howard is the Richard Jefferson of LA. Or maybe Dennis Rodman reincarnated

blaze24k 02-20-13 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uwe Blab (Post 1292594)
I thought it was also interesting that during the All Star MVP trophy ceremony you could see Pop and Kobe joking around, or at least talking and smiling. I guess the D.Howard signing with the Spurs this offseason dreams are gone for some people.

Kobe to SA in the coming yrs??? hmmmm.

Thoughts???

mckennaspur1 02-20-13 02:56 PM

Howard seems to be getting less mature as he ages.

Too bad. The guy has a tremendous skill set, but he's never bothered to develop fundamentals (like go-to moves on offense) that could make the most of his physical abilities.

Mr.MULLETINO 02-20-13 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze24k (Post 1292601)
Kobe to SA in the coming yrs??? hmmmm.

Thoughts???

As much as I hate Kobe, that would be awesome!
He has a great game and is a proven champion. The question is, will he share the ball with Parker?

b1gdon 02-20-13 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.MULLETINO (Post 1292606)
As much as I hate Kobe, that would be awesome!
He has a great game and is a proven champion. The question is, will he share the ball with Parker?

Kobe is the anti-Spur:
- ball hog who does fit in with the Spurs good to better passing philosophy
- cap hog who will earn $30M next season, that is almost half of the Spurs under tax salary
- attention hog who doesn't know how to keep it in the locker room and doesn't fit with our no drama philosophy

If Kobe and the Spurs ever occupied the same team, they would annihilate each other and the resulting explosion would create a fireball that would vaporize a quarter of the Earth's surface.