SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Kawhi Leonard....part 2 (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118648-kawhi-leonard-part-2-a.html)

esparzar1 02-13-13 08:23 PM

Kawhi Leonard....part 2

Didn't I say this kid was a bad ass......lol......Ice in his veins 3 point shot game winner!!!!!!

BAM!!!!FireySpursFireySpursFireySpurs

esparzar1 02-13-13 08:27 PM

Oh and his stat line wasn't too shabby either 13 pts, 10 rebs, 4 blocks!!!!! I'll take that all night long!

b1gdon 02-13-13 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esparzar1 (Post 1292280)
Oh and his stat line wasn't too shabby either 13 pts, 10 rebs, 4 blocks!!!!! I'll take that all night long!

NBA Player of the Week...except for Lebron going off.

mckennaspur1 02-13-13 08:29 PM

He's coming right along. Will certainly be part of a new Spur "Big Three" if we get there.

BTW, I'd love to get Marreese Speights if he's gonna be available anytime soon. I've only seen him play the Spurs, but he is one tough hombre.

esparzar1 02-13-13 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 (Post 1292282)
He's coming right along. Will certainly be part of a new Spur "Big Three" if we get there.

BTW, I'd love to get Marreese Speights if he's gonna be available anytime soon. I've only seen him play the Spurs, but he is one tough hombre.

I feel ya on the Speights thing....dude bring crazy intensity each night. Plays tough with a chip on his shoulder....

td4mvp2k 02-13-13 08:33 PM

Hes alot like Manu.

alh1020 02-13-13 09:20 PM

Kawhi redeemed himself in a big way tonight. He commited a turnover on the previous possession which led to Waiters' basket. Then Kawhi nails the 3 pointer to close the game. Esparzar1 -- you're right, IIIIIIIIIIIce!!!

stuffedmushroomz 02-14-13 08:39 AM

I believe he has finally figured out that he the only time he will score something other than a corner 3, is he makes his own opportunities to score. He is taking it all the way off rerbounds cuz if he gives it up to Tony, he usually won't get it back or when he is cutting to the basket, getting a pass from Timmy.

He has game but he has done what he's been asked to do to fit into the Spurs system but I'm guessing it might be getting alittle frustrating for him to not be able to showcase what he can do on a nightly basis, So he will take those chances when he can. I'd like more plays being called for him in non corner 3 situations.

steefposton 02-14-13 11:20 AM

If that's the case, hopefully Tony talks some sense into him. Remember after Tony went off for that 50 pt game when Tim and Manu were out a year or so ago? He mentioned it was nice to be able to showcase what he could do, but explained how he like winning championships over scoring or individual things. I hope Kawhi is wired the same way.

S

Kager 02-14-13 12:14 PM

Hey Esparzar as leader can you sort something out for me.... I tried to buy a Leonard jersey from NBA store and they would not deliver to Australia, I bought other things they delivered but they refused to sell and send that.

Where would I get it otherwise?

alh1020 02-14-13 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1292313)
Hey Esparzar as leader can you sort something out for me.... I tried to buy a Leonard jersey from NBA store and they would not deliver to Australia, I bought other things they delivered but they refused to sell and send that.

I'd like to piggy back on that request as well. Seems the only jerseys I can find are those of Manu, TD and TP. Where's there a good outlet selling additional player jerseys? Thanks for bringing that up Kager.

spurscrazed 02-14-13 02:33 PM

Kawhi is Quick and Deadly!!!

He can do so many cool things!

He can create!

He is very highly intelligent!

On the defensive end and on the offensive end now he is starting to put FEAR in the heart of some opponents!

What a Joyful thing to watch him play!!

Spurs future is looking good!:hat

Kawhi told Sean Elliott and Bill Land after last game win in Chicago that he looks at Films and he studies other players moves. I wonder if the Spurs Coaches give him access to that stat system program they subscribe to so he can analyze other players moves and prepare for games.

Let's hope Kawhi continues the improvement and imposing his will both ways!

Great Work Kawhi!!!!:rockon

esparzar1 02-14-13 04:04 PM

I've bought a Leonard jersey from NBA.com with no problems. Select the custom jersey that you want (it shoud have the #00 on the front). Once you select that, there will be a drop down menu to the right that says "select a current player" when you click on that, it should give you the options of whatever player ya want. Give it a shot and let me know if it works!

esparzar1 02-14-13 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1292313)

Quote:

Originally Posted by alh1020 (Post 1292314)
I'd like to piggy back on that request as well. Seems the only jerseys I can find are those of Manu, TD and TP. Where's there a good outlet selling additional player jerseys? Thanks for bringing that up Kager.

I've bought a Leonard jersey from NBA.com with no problems. Select the custom jersey that you want (it shoud have the #00 on the front). Once you select that, there will be a drop down menu to the right that says "select a current player" when you click on that, it should give you the options of whatever player ya want. Give it a shot and let me know if it works!

Kager 02-14-13 06:00 PM

Yeh thats exactly what I did and they said cannot deliver.... bugger!

Ohh well I will have to remain secretary of defence without our uniform.

esparzar1 02-14-13 07:32 PM

Kager, pm me, I can probably order one for you and ship it. We can do Paypal if ya got an account. Hit me up :thumb

Kager 02-25-13 11:12 PM

You mention Pay pal and I try again and they now deliver..... so it is on its way and I am suited up!