News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-13-13, 02:26 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Hedon't did

NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2013 - Hedo Turkoglu of the Orlando Magic has been suspended without pay for twenty games for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program by testing positive for methenolone

Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids in '03, sources tell SI - MLB - SI.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-13-13, 02:57 PM
SR Team Goof

Let's try this one for source: Hedo Turkoglu suspended 20 games for taking banned substance | The Point Forward - SI.com
Old 02-13-13, 04:07 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Thanks I noticed right as I posted that this was to the original article not the Hedo article but I wanted to use the title so badly I jumped the gun in my post
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-13-13, 04:49 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

wow how sad...

Old 02-13-13, 04:55 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

"The National Post notes that Turkoglu becomes the eighth NBA player to be suspended for performance-enhancing drugs, joining Don MacLean (5 games in 2000), Matt Geiger (2 games in 2001), Soumaila Samake (5 games in 2002), Lindsey Hunter (10 games in 2007), Darius Miles (10 games in 2008), Rashard Lewis (10 games in 2009) and O.J. Mayo (10 games in 2011).

Methenolone is listed under the “Steroids, Performance Enhancing Drugs, and Masking Agents” section of the NBA’s anti-drug program, instituted in the new collective bargaining agreement. Use of substances in this category requires an automatic 20-game suspension for a first violation, a 45-game suspension for a second violation and a dismissal from the NBA for a third violation."
Old 02-14-13, 02:20 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Sadly, Still some weak minded NBA players are doing that!

20 games is long but it was well deserved and much necessary to raise awareness IMHO!

IT IS ON BABY!!!!SPURS PO TO DIE FOR!
PHENOMENAL TOTAL CONTROLL WITH SPURS BASKETBALL!
LETS DO IT BABY! NO BS!! NO MERCY! ONE GAME AT A TIME. ONE SERIES AT A TIME.
WE WILL CLOSE THEM ALL!!!
FIRST ROUND VICTIMS = DOS MAVS!