News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-05-13, 08:17 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

VIDEO: Adam Hanga Shatters Backboard!!

By Jeff Garcia
Video: Adam Hanga shatters backboard

There's no doubt San Antonio Spurs 2011 NBA Draftee Adam Hanga can get up and send down some vicious dunks. In case you haven't seen Hanga dunking, just take a look at this.

Quote:
LINK to Jeff Garcia's blog on Dec 2012
It's been a while since we checked up on San Antonio Spurs draftee guard Adam Hanga and from the looks of the highlight package below, he is doing just fine.

Hanga, drafted by the Spurs in 2011, is currently playing overseas with Spanish club B*squet Manresa in the Liga ACB and is tearing up the competition. He is currently averaging 8.8 points, 1.1 steals, 2 assists, 4 rebounds, and shooting 40.4% from the field in 24 minutes of action.

Just recently, Hanga was nailing buzzer-beating shots and from the looks of his highlights below, he has a wide variety of ways of getting to the rim.

Check out Hanga putting on a show including going to the rim and finishing with authority, fantastic dunks, showing some defense, nice blocks and much more.
LINK

Adam Hanga #17 Assignia Manresa (Spurs draftee) - YouTube
Well add another highlight to Hanga's resume.

In a recent game between Hanga's Spanish club Manresa and FC Barcelona Regal, Hanga was running off a fast break, got a pass and went straight up for the dunk and proceeded to shatter the backboard. Check it out.

http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-art...backboard.html
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!

Last edited by spurscrazed; 02-05-13 at 08:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-05-13, 08:27 PM

Video: Adam Hanga shatters backboard

Go Spurs Go!!!!

Last edited by spurscrazed; 02-06-13 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Fixed the link to embed the video
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-05-13, 09:24 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I hope he is more than Flight White, just a dunk machine... that doesn't go far in our system.
Old 02-05-13, 09:36 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Nonetheless, no matter what the technical difficulties in making this video work on this site, I have seen the videos and beyond his long range shooting and dunks, I am more impressed by his speed, athleticism, natural timing, steals and blocks. I did not witness any of his passing in the videos but his team seemed to be in the habit of sharing the ball. He seems to have followed the instructions given to him by the Spurs trainers last summer to bulk up strengthwise and has gained 10-15 pounds putting him at an equal weight to Kobe Bryant and maybe slightly taller. Roughly they are the same dimensions. No Kager, he is far more than a dunk machine. He should be something fun to watch alongside Kawhi Leonard in the future. I think he may have developed into the steal of the 2011 draft.

Last edited by Spurd_On; 02-05-13 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-05-13, 11:07 PM

it's fixed!
Old 02-06-13, 01:14 AM
SR Team Goof

I'm impressed. He runs the court and defends well, leaps out of the gym and has a decent 3 point shot to keep opponents honest. I hope to see him this next season.
Old 02-06-13, 01:15 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Looks scary-quick to me. Hope he stays healthy.
Old 02-06-13, 02:34 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Very, very interesting player.
Seems to have special speed and quickness.
And a knack for the game.
Old 02-06-13, 06:30 AM
SpursReport Team Member

why isn't he playing in the NBA?
Old 02-06-13, 10:59 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring Oberto! View Post
why isn't he playing in the NBA?
I gather that he's just getting used to adding muscle to his upper body. Until now, he's simply been bigger than anyone in his league, a man among boys. It seems evident that the Spurs have hopes for him and are monitoring his progress.
Old 02-06-13, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
I'm impressed. He runs the court and defends well, leaps out of the gym and has a decent 3 point shot to keep opponents honest. I hope to see him this next season.
Yep he should be an awesome player to watch...Seems like a very promising talent. Let's all hope he keeps improving and come here after he bulks up with more muscles and give the Spurs a lot of that~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
it's fixed!
Hey Many thanks Jose!
Fixed now!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 02-06-13, 11:28 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

age??

confused... i remeber a year ago people here was saying he was slow and didnt jump high... and was old...

or is another player?
Old 02-06-13, 11:35 AM
Official SR Home Builder

Adam Hanga is 23