SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Josh Smith Anyone! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118461-josh-smith-anyone.html)

crazytlingit 01-23-13 09:08 PM

Josh Smith Anyone!

Jackson, Blair, Joseph, 2nd round picks for Smith!

Someone slap I just blacked out, what did I say, ddaaammmmmmm!

Mombear 01-23-13 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazytlingit (Post 1290781)
Jackson, Blair, Joseph, 2nd round picks for Smith!

Someone slap I just blacked out, what did I say, ddaaammmmmmm!

:slap

Jose_TheGenius 01-23-13 11:03 PM

joke right?

crazytlingit 01-24-13 12:08 AM

Lol, I have dreams man, gotta have dreams right. It would be a inside move from are old boy Danny!

WILLTHETHRILL 01-24-13 12:34 AM

And people complain about my trade ideas?lol

SilverSpur 01-24-13 02:59 AM

Puh-leeze

alh1020 01-24-13 09:59 AM

It looks like Smith has been listening to this trade talk and been more aggressive lately. He put up big numbers against the Spurs this past week and just posted a 30 point, 13 rebound, 8 assist game which might up the ante a little, if anybody's interested.

choppsboy 01-24-13 12:36 PM

But at least this dream trade helps us.

Jose_TheGenius 01-24-13 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1290795)
And people complain about my trade ideas?lol

poster was just kidding.

have you been joking this whole time William?! :lol

td4mvp2k 01-31-13 05:13 PM

Smith to Suns?

The Phoenix Suns have begun pursuing Josh Smith, according to multiple sources.

The Suns have held preliminary trade talks with the Atlanta Hawks and will continue their pursuit into the offseason should they be unable to execute a trade before the deadline.

The Suns would likely build their offer for Smith around Marcin Gortat.

Phoenix could sign Smith to a new contract in the offseason while retaining enough cap space for a second big contract free agent.

Alex Kennedy/HoopsWorld

katyspursfan 01-31-13 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius (Post 1290833)
poster was just kidding.

have you been joking this whole time William?! :lol

But it may be the first trade that an opposing team might consider of all the trades.

Guapo 01-31-13 11:09 PM

The Suns are very interested in Smith and have had exploratory talks with the Atlanta Hawks about the 27-year-old forward. Phoenix views Smith as a franchise player who can be one of the cornerstones of the team for years to come. The Suns have been searching for a face of the franchise since Steve Nash’s departure last summer, and Smith could be exactly that. If the Hawks decide it’s time to part ways with Smith, the Suns will be one of the teams on the phone.

NBA PM: Phoenix Suns Pursuing Josh Smith | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors

WILLTHETHRILL 02-01-13 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katyspursfan (Post 1291381)
But it may be the first trade that an opposing team might consider of all the trades.

like RJ for SJax?

alh1020 02-01-13 03:04 PM

When Smith started saying he felt he should command 'max' salary, that's when I started to lose interest. He's just not consistent enough, game after game, to bring down that kind of bucks. But somebody most definitely will nibble on the bait and grab him.

WILLTHETHRILL 02-01-13 05:30 PM

I'm sure he will get max money but he does not deserve it.