SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   TRADE IDEA (opinion) (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118207-trade-idea-opinion.html)

WILLTHETHRILL 01-08-13 01:37 PM

TRADE IDEA (opinion)
 
Simple trade:

Spurs trade DeJuan Blair to Suns

Suns trade Jermaine O'Neal and a conditional second round pick from Suns.(Suns might have two second rounders this summer with one pick coming from Denver protected 31-40) Seems likely the Suns will get it.

Suns get a young player who they might want to bring back next year. Spurs get a shot blocker and a true center at this stage in his career. The pick is just to cover the huge age gap and they might not get it anyway but just throwing it out there.

I just think this makes sense for both teams since the Suns are rebuilding. Blair is in the dog house and is not getting out anytime soon.

Thoughts?

Jose_TheGenius 01-08-13 01:42 PM

why would the Suns trade a big and a second round pick for an undersized PF when they're both going to be free agents?

Blair has no stock right now, he can be had as a FA if they promise him a starting job (which they could and bench Scola or Gortat next season).

i know why we'd want to do it, the Suns would rather get a pick in return for O'Neal than another player back. plus Sarver is cheap, he'd gamble on a player he wants via FA and try to low ball him as much as he can before allowing a player play to his potential in Phoenix and earn a hefty payday.

td4mvp2k 01-08-13 03:24 PM

A trade player for player could do but a pick wont. Spurs lost what they could of got for Blair.

Kager 01-08-13 04:18 PM

Blair is undersized but Jermaine is way past his prime, we do not want a big on his downward slope as those slopes can get quite steep.

katyspursfan 01-08-13 04:23 PM

Seems like Will offered a trade that makes no sense for other side.

Imagine that!

crazytlingit 01-08-13 06:00 PM

I like the trade, but I'd be after Scola (5 mill). Possibly throw in Joseph, Richards and another 2nd round draft pick. I'd be accepting to the idea of Jermaine though, where are going to need another big at the end. We have all the guards and small forwards to compete for a championship, but we need another big though.

Guille 01-08-13 06:17 PM

There´s no way Blair could be on a rotation over Scola and Gortat. No Way

Jose_TheGenius 01-08-13 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazytlingit (Post 1289752)
I like the trade, but I'd be after Scola (5 mill). Possibly throw in Joseph, Richards and another 2nd round draft pick. I'd be accepting to the idea of Jermaine though, where are going to need another big at the end. We have all the guards and small forwards to compete for a championship, but we need another big though.

Scola has more upside at this point of his career than O'Neal. they probably would give O'Neal up but would find a better offer than we could ever give, even at a draft pick b/c of how good the team is playing

Joseph may be attractive, Richards is a non factor though. the way he's conducted himself overseas and how he treats the teams that employ him by quitting, he's too toxic to for any other team to consider.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-08-13 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazytlingit (Post 1289752)
I like the trade, but I'd be after Scola (5 mill). Possibly throw in Joseph, Richards and another 2nd round draft pick. I'd be accepting to the idea of Jermaine though, where are going to need another big at the end. We have all the guards and small forwards to compete for a championship, but we need another big though.

Scola was an amnesty player and can not be traded to anyone at this stage.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-08-13 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius (Post 1289735)
why would the Suns trade a big and a second round pick for an undersized PF when they're both going to be free agents?

Blair has no stock right now, he can be had as a FA if they promise him a starting job (which they could and bench Scola or Gortat next season).

i know why we'd want to do it, the Suns would rather get a pick in return for O'Neal than another player back. plus Sarver is cheap, he'd gamble on a player he wants via FA and try to low ball him as much as he can before allowing a player play to his potential in Phoenix and earn a hefty payday.


Why did the Spurs draft an undersized big to begin with????????????? If that's your main point on Blair? He never was going to grow anymore.

Blair has way more stock than O'Neal at this stage for a "rebuilding" team. They have Gortat and Frye.......why have O'Neal when they are next to the bottom of the WC? I can see why you debate the conditional pick. First off it's conditional. Second it's #41 or higher in a very weak draft. They already have picks coming from the Lakers and have very young players already in the fold. You can't have 10 second year/rookie players on your roster at one time. The Suns wouldn't miss a pick from Denver. They are not New Orleans.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-08-13 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1289746)
Blair is undersized but Jermaine is way past his prime, we do not want a big on his downward slope as those slopes can get quite steep.

have you seen his stats? 1.3 blocks does not sound like a total washed up player.

Jose_TheGenius 01-08-13 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1289760)
Why did the Spurs draft an undersized big to begin with????????????? If that's your main point on Blair? He never was going to grow anymore.

Blair has way more stock than O'Neal at this stage for a "rebuilding" team. They have Gortat and Frye.......why have O'Neal when they are next to the bottom of the WC? I can see why you debate the conditional pick. First off it's conditional. Second it's #41 or higher in a very weak draft. They already have picks coming from the Lakers and have very young players already in the fold. You can't have 10 second year/rookie players on your roster at one time. The Suns wouldn't miss a pick from Denver. They are not New Orleans.

no my point is you're trading a big who's getting some minutes in PHX for cheap and way past his prime for an undersized center who can't get in the rotation and is behind Matt Bonner. the Spurs got him for potential but now we've seen he probably won't match anything that was expected of him if his knees weren't going to give him trouble.

Blair would have more stock than O'Neal if Blair was locked up. you're talking about trading big for small (basically, which teams never do). you keep O'Neal because you know he won't come back to the team.

problem with your pick argument is that you're talking about rebuilding and then you mention giving away picks. when you're rebuilding, you keep your picks even if they're way low since you can probably get something for them (cash) or draft a player that you don't have to guarantee a contract for. this makes no sense for the Suns because why would they want Blair over O'Neal if they're still at the bottom of the WC?

IF Blair can impress (which he probably can), he won't stay in Phoenix anyway. he'll either get an offer from another team or go back for cheap (which he could do as a free agent from SA anyway) because Sarver is EXTREMELY cheap on contracts. this deal makes no sense for the Suns as much as you try to spin it. it makes perfect sense for the Spurs because it would be a no lose situation. we're running a 3 big rotation with occasional small ball with Jackson. if O'Neal doesn't pan out, we can still do the same thing and he can take Blair's place on the bench, but trades don't happen when it's lopsided in one direction.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-09-13 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius (Post 1289763)
no my point is you're trading a big who's getting some minutes in PHX for cheap and way past his prime for an undersized center who can't get in the rotation and is behind Matt Bonner. the Spurs got him for potential but now we've seen he probably won't match anything that was expected of him if his knees weren't going to give him trouble.

Blair would have more stock than O'Neal if Blair was locked up. you're talking about trading big for small (basically, which teams never do). you keep O'Neal because you know he won't come back to the team.

problem with your pick argument is that you're talking about rebuilding and then you mention giving away picks. when you're rebuilding, you keep your picks even if they're way low since you can probably get something for them (cash) or draft a player that you don't have to guarantee a contract for. this makes no sense for the Suns because why would they want Blair over O'Neal if they're still at the bottom of the WC?

IF Blair can impress (which he probably can), he won't stay in Phoenix anyway. he'll either get an offer from another team or go back for cheap (which he could do as a free agent from SA anyway) because Sarver is EXTREMELY cheap on contracts. this deal makes no sense for the Suns as much as you try to spin it. it makes perfect sense for the Spurs because it would be a no lose situation. we're running a 3 big rotation with occasional small ball with Jackson. if O'Neal doesn't pan out, we can still do the same thing and he can take Blair's place on the bench, but trades don't happen when it's lopsided in one direction.


How long was Malik Rose in the Pop's Doghouse? He still ended up with two rings. Contributing to both of them. So your main point sounds good but it's not always the case when someone falls off in a rotation. SJax was benched in Milwaukee before his trade to GS. Did the guy have no more talent left in him? On the big for small debate.........Bogut for Ellis last season. So again ample amount of examples for you.

You bring up DeJuan's knees a lot but they have not been mentioned once here in SA as problems on tv or print. Also why does he have to leave if he does good there? They have tons of cap space right now. They themselves can lock him up. Don't think the Spurs getting O'Neal and mid to bottom conditional pick as a steal for the Spurs. Hardly! O'Neal broke down last year and was out for a long while and was not in the playoff run if I recall correctly last year.

You know Sarver more than I do. I concede that to you. On the pick thing......Like I said you can't have all rookies and second year guys. Second round picks are not NFL level second round picks. They are long shots mainly at #41 and above. Blair is still young and they would audition him for the rest of the year to possibly KEEP HIM. They are under the cap right now as stated. Also Phoenix/surrounding areas is an awesome area to live and players like to live there right?? Am I wrong? Great weather. Great food. And hot women. It's paradise for NBA players. I'm not spinning things. It's a gamble for both teams not a steal for the Spurs.

Jose_TheGenius 01-09-13 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1289767)
How long was Malik Rose in the Pop's Doghouse? He still ended up with two rings. Contributing to both of them. So your main point sounds good but it's not always the case when someone falls off in a rotation. SJax was benched in Milwaukee before his trade to GS. Did the guy have no more talent left in him? On the big for small debate.........Bogut for Ellis last season. So again ample amount of examples for you.

You bring up DeJuan's knees a lot but they have not been mentioned once here in SA as problems on tv or print. Also why does he have to leave if he does good there? They have tons of cap space right now. They themselves can lock him up. Don't think the Spurs getting O'Neal and mid to bottom conditional pick as a steal for the Spurs. Hardly! O'Neal broke down last year and was out for a long while and was not in the playoff run if I recall correctly last year.

You know Sarver more than I do. I concede that to you. On the pick thing......Like I said you can't have all rookies and second year guys. Second round picks are not NFL level second round picks. They are long shots mainly at #41 and above. Blair is still young and they would audition him for the rest of the year to possibly KEEP HIM. They are under the cap right now as stated. Also Phoenix/surrounding areas is an awesome area to live and players like to live there right?? Am I wrong? Great weather. Great food. And hot women. It's paradise for NBA players. I'm not spinning things. It's a gamble for both teams not a steal for the Spurs.

compare the NBA that Rose competed in to the NBA that Blair competes in, WAY different. fewer bigs who were athletic and were versatile back then, now it's the norm. Jax's situation was different too. the Spurs wanted him for years and it was to the point RJ was stinking up the joint that they'd gamble on Jackson.

i mentioned his knees, but you're misunderstanding what i meant by them. when the Spurs drafted Blair, it was to experiment to see if he could bring his college potential to the NBA. now we've seen that he's brought mostly what he will to the league, with no problems to his knees, so he's reached his ceiling as far as potential impact will go. Phoenix is over the cap right now and will have around $6 million or so next year to work with, about close to the mid-level exception money, so they don't have a lot to work with (especially if they try to trade for Rudy Gay, that'll leave their cap situation worse because one player will be taking up more money for others).

no they wouldn't audition him to keep him next year, that's the whole thing with Sarver. look at the team he has now. he wants at least one person to sell tickets (i.e. Nash last year by himself) and keep everyone cheap. look at the Suns' roster, their main players (Dragic, Gortat) are all under $8 million a year). this guy has a ton of money, he just doesn't want to spend it. it's better to look at it this way: if Blair goes to Phoenix and impresses, he'd probably be worth $5-6 mill a year (with their system, he'd inflate his worth) next year. Sarver would rather take his chances on signing someone like Blair in the offseason for the minimum and then low ball him if he outplays his contract (Joe Johnson situation). if he doesn't get a guy like Blair, he can draft a second rounder with no guaranteed deal for multiple years at cheap to produce the same as Blair or an over the hill vet for the same contract (ex. Jermaine O'Neal). he'd rather keep the pick and cheap contracts.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-09-13 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius (Post 1289804)
compare the NBA that Rose competed in to the NBA that Blair competes in, WAY different. fewer bigs who were athletic and were versatile back then, now it's the norm. Jax's situation was different too. the Spurs wanted him for years and it was to the point RJ was stinking up the joint that they'd gamble on Jackson.

i mentioned his knees, but you're misunderstanding what i meant by them. when the Spurs drafted Blair, it was to experiment to see if he could bring his college potential to the NBA. now we've seen that he's brought mostly what he will to the league, with no problems to his knees, so he's reached his ceiling as far as potential impact will go. Phoenix is over the cap right now and will have around $6 million or so next year to work with, about close to the mid-level exception money, so they don't have a lot to work with (especially if they try to trade for Rudy Gay, that'll leave their cap situation worse because one player will be taking up more money for others).

no they wouldn't audition him to keep him next year, that's the whole thing with Sarver. look at the team he has now. he wants at least one person to sell tickets (i.e. Nash last year by himself) and keep everyone cheap. look at the Suns' roster, their main players (Dragic, Gortat) are all under $8 million a year). this guy has a ton of money, he just doesn't want to spend it. it's better to look at it this way: if Blair goes to Phoenix and impresses, he'd probably be worth $5-6 mill a year (with their system, he'd inflate his worth) next year. Sarver would rather take his chances on signing someone like Blair in the offseason for the minimum and then low ball him if he outplays his contract (Joe Johnson situation). if he doesn't get a guy like Blair, he can draft a second rounder with no guaranteed deal for multiple years at cheap to produce the same as Blair or an over the hill vet for the same contract (ex. Jermaine O'Neal). he'd rather keep the pick and cheap contracts.


The NBA has changed but you can say that every decade. I guess Larry Bird in his prime would average 5 points a game today huh?:bs Anyways Phoenix is not OVER the cap they are way Under the cap right now. They are under almost 6.5 million right now not next year. It will increase this summer with free agents. Don't trust me? Look it up. I thought the Spurs didn't want SJax for years according to yourself?? Oh wait, I live in the SA metro area so my intel was better than yours. Like I said you know Sarver best. I give you that and not questioning your insight since you live there. He decided to give Josh Childress tons of money but declined to give it to Amare or JJ. I get that. This guy makes bad moves. AGREE? This is a small simple trade idea. Rebuilding teams normally do not hold older role vet players all year long. To me the Suns should move O'Neal for younger talent.

td4mvp2k 01-23-13 05:31 AM

Suns Cut O'Neal?
 
Jermaine O'Neal and Phoenix Suns general manager Lance Blanks had a heated, expletive-filled confrontation in the coach's office on Monday, according to league sources.

"It was really bad," one Suns source said Tuesday afternoon.

The confrontation took place after Lindsey Hunter's first practice as interim coach of the Suns.

There has been unrest within the Suns' organization.

O'Neal won't accompany the Suns on their trip to Sacramento.

Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

SilverSpur 01-23-13 06:25 AM

If he's acting that way with former Spur Blanks, he sure as hec aint coming to SA.

Also.. The Spurs will trade Blair for draft picks and he wiill haunt them for years to come... WATCH!

choppsboy 01-23-13 09:50 AM

This would be a great trade idea if neither team wanted to improve, AND the Suns wanted to throw away their 2nd round pick.

Why don't we just trade Blair to LA for Dwight Howard?

WILLTHETHRILL 01-23-13 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppsboy (Post 1290735)
This would be a great trade idea if neither team wanted to improve, AND the Suns wanted to throw away their 2nd round pick.

Why don't we just trade Blair to LA for Dwight Howard?

Nice jab but you didn't use any brain cells to clarify your point. The Suns have multiple second rounders and the one I suggested they send to SA was from a middle tier playoff team. I also said it was conditional......meaning they might not get it if the condition was not met this summer.:slap

mckennaspur1 01-23-13 02:13 PM

If the Lakers accept Blair for Howard, you make the deal.

...and now for something completely different...

choppsboy 01-23-13 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1290756)
Nice jab but you didn't use any brain cells to clarify your point. The Suns have multiple second rounders and the one I suggested they send to SA was from a middle tier playoff team. I also said it was conditional......meaning they might not get it if the condition was not met this summer.:slap

It didn't require any brain cells to respond to your trade idea.

And thanks for clarifying the reasons Phoenix would be willing to throw a 2nd round pick into the garbage.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-24-13 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppsboy (Post 1290770)
It didn't require any brain cells to respond to your trade idea.

And thanks for clarifying the reasons Phoenix would be willing to throw a 2nd round pick into the garbage.

Hey dung for brains, You didn't clarify your point as usual. At least grow a set and do that for once. Oh wait you wanted to give Tony Parker 15 million dollars a year too right? No brain cells used for that stupid idea.

Kager 01-24-13 04:25 PM

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

katyspursfan 01-24-13 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katyspursfan (Post 1289747)
Seems like Will offered a trade that makes no sense for other side.

Imagine that!

Since I haven't seen his trade idea, it's looking more apparent that it makes no sense for either side.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-25-13 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katyspursfan (Post 1290856)
Since I haven't seen his trade idea, it's looking more apparent that it makes no sense for either side.

You're responding to yourself?

td4mvp2k 01-28-13 04:48 PM

3 Trades for Blair?
 
January 23, 2013

The San Antonio Spurs have been strangers to the rumor mill in recent years, but they have recently garnered attention for a handful of players, namely DeJuan Blair.

The undersized center out of Pittsburgh had a bright career early on, despite being drafted in the second round.

In his rookie campaign, Blair averaged 7.6 points and 6.4 rebounds in only 18 minutes of play. His performance was rewarded with a selection to the All-Rookie second team.

He improved further in his second year, averaging 8.3 points and 7.0 rebounds after finding himself a consistent spot in the starting lineup.

The 2011-12 season began in a similar fashion, but after the Spurs acquired Boris Diaw, Blair's career in San Antonio took a hit and has never recovered.

The 6'8'', 270-pound big man has become a hot name in the rumor mill, as a trade seems imminent for the unused Blair.

Though he cannot help the Spurs anymore, he provides an interesting skill set that is sure to interest multiple teams, giving San Antonio the opportunity to acquire someone who better fits the team in his place.

Trade scenario No. 1:

San Antonio gets: Fab Melo

Boston gets: DeJuan Blair

The Spurs' most glaring weakness has been a lack of size and a desperate need for another big body on defense. Blair, though his strength has helped him become a prime contributor on the rebounding front, lacks size for his position and struggles on defense.

Conversely, rookie Fab Melo brings a seven-foot frame to the table, along with a massive wingspan and a defensive aptitude.

Though Melo is a nice piece for the future, he is yet to play in a regular season game with the Boston Celtics, having only played for their D-Legue affiliate.

He is quite raw, and even in San Antonio he'd find himself playing in the D-League, but the Spurs would make better use of him than his current employer, as would the Celtics with Blair.

The Celtics have been struggling on the boards lately, totaling just 38.9 rebounds per game, the second-worst total in the league. Their 8.5 offensive rebounds also rank second to last.

Blair doesn't provide the team with much size, but his tenacity on the rebounding end would help the team in numerous ways, especially his ability to create second chances. He also has demonstrated a quality offensive game during his sporadic periods of usage with the Spurs.

Though he no longer is a commodity to the team, he is more of a sure thing than Melo, having already spent three years in the league. Despite this, he remains 23, just one year Melo's senior.

The Spurs need a player who can provide them with size and defense, and Melo, having been the Big East Defensive Player of the Year in his final collegiate season, fits the bill.

Boston, on the other hand, is in dire need of a solid rebounder as well as someone to contribute on the scoring front—two categories that Blair has shown an aptitude for.

Trade scenario No. 2:

San Antonio gets: Jermaine O'Neal

Phoenix gets: DeJuan Blair

Unlike the Spurs, the Suns do not have a win-now mindset, and are currently in the midst of the rebuilding process. They welcome young, emerging talent, as youth takes precedence over veteran talent.

Jermaine O'Neal, currently in the latter stages of his career, remains a valuable contributor even at 34. At 6'11'', the former standout provides the Spurs with size, as well as rebounding and scoring when needed.

A recent argument with Suns GM Lance Blanks confirms the suspicion that the 16-year veteran is unhappy with his current situation, where he has averaged just 11.9 minutes per game in the month of January.

Though Blair doesn't provide the Suns with an abundance of size, his rebounding ability is valuable—and at 23, he provides the team with a potential piece for the future.

O'Neal gives the Spurs another veteran presence as well as the height that they lack so desperately. It is clear that Blair isn't a part of their plans for the future, so with the win-now mindset, acquiring a talented veteran is a smart move.

Trade scenario No. 3:

San Antonio gets: Kris Humphries

Brooklyn gets: DeJuan Blair, Stephen Jackson

The newly remodeled Brooklyn Nets franchise has changed drastically over the course of a year, including a new starting power forward.

Kris Humphries has provided the Nets with help on the defensive end and the boards, but Reggie Evans' resurrection has allowed for a major reduction in time for Humphries.

The Spurs, however, could use Humphries in numerous ways, with his strength and size making him an ideal candidate to trade for.

The Nets, in return, would receive Blair and Jackson—Blair, to match Humphries rebounding ability while giving the team a young asset, while Jackson would provide the team with a high-scoring wing man that they need to help run the second unit.

Jackson's $10 million expiring contract is an added bonus, allowing the team to knock a large salary off of its payroll.

With Evans having secured the starting job, Humphries' 15 minutes per game is too low for a player of his caliber and would be put to better use in San Antonio, where he would presumably be the first big man off of the bench.

The Spurs quench their need for size, while the Nets receive the swingman that they lack—with Blair as an extra piece, as each team helps to balance out their rosters as they eye a postseason run later in the year.

Garrett Jochnau-B/R

alh1020 01-28-13 06:29 PM

I'm dreaming here but in a hypothetical response if we actually did have these scenarios to choose from, I’d go with #1 or #3. Scenario #2 with O'Neal, we have a disgruntled 16 year vet who has injury problems and has no better days ahead of him. Trading Blair would be a waste. As for scenario #1, I saw Melo’s D-league game where he logged about 14 blocks and had a triple double during the Christmas holiday and I was impressed. He's tearing up the D-league. Granted, he’s raw and the D-league is not the actual NBA environment but he could give big man relief now in the form of intimidation under the basket and 6 fouls to waste on defense. He would be an excellent big man for the future, in my mind. Boston might want something extra than just Blair since Melo was an early 1st round draft choice. As for scenario #3, Humphries has a contract through the ’13-14 season at $12 mil and for both Jackson/Blair, I think he would pay dividends since he could step in immediately with good rebounding skills. As for scoring, he killed us around the rim with offensive rebounds and put backs. If I had to, #1 or #3 -- what the hell.

Uwe Blab 01-28-13 08:27 PM

Definitely #3. You get something for Jackson before he leaves for a payday next year, and Humphries isn't a slouch. He's ready to play, unlike Baynes or any D leaguer they bring in.

tuncaboylu 01-29-13 02:26 AM

#3 didn't seemed logical to me. Sending Jackson for a big man will hurt us in SF position. We have tones of PG and SG in the roster but have only Kawhi and S-Jax in SF spot. Using Manu or Danny Green in SF (when Kawhi is on the bench or injured) will not help us. Moreover I do want to see S-Jax in our roster in PO times. Because that guy is clutch, experienced and can be used in high tension moments in play-offs. Moreover there is only 2 guys to defend Durant and Lebron in our roster and they're Kawhi and S-Jax.

That's why, I think we shouldn't use Jackson in a big man trade like that. We've already got Duncan-Splitter-Diaw. These guys' playing times will be extended in PO times and there won't remain more than 10 minutes for the new front-court guy.

That's why, if Blair is gonna be traded, it would be 1-1 (like scenerio 1 or 2).

td4mvp2k 01-29-13 08:47 PM

Quote:

Trade scenario No. 2:

San Antonio gets: Jermaine O'Neal

Phoenix gets: DeJuan Blair

do it RC!

WILLTHETHRILL 01-30-13 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by td4mvp2k (Post 1291229)
do it RC!

Hey didn't someone propose this already on here????lol

td4mvp2k 01-30-13 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1291251)
Hey didn't someone propose this already on here????lol

Ya I did.

WILLTHETHRILL 01-30-13 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by td4mvp2k (Post 1291255)
Ya I did.

I thought I did?

td4mvp2k 01-30-13 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1289733)
Spurs trade DeJuan Blair to Suns

Suns trade Jermaine O'Neal and a conditional second round pick from Suns.(Suns might have two second rounders this summer with one pick coming from Denver protected 31-40) Seems likely the Suns will get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by td4mvp2k (Post 1289741)
A trade player for player could do but a pick wont. Spurs lost what they could of got for Blair.

^

WILLTHETHRILL 01-30-13 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by td4mvp2k (Post 1291273)
^

So I had the idea first.....thanks for proving that.:applause

td4mvp2k 01-30-13 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1291280)
So I had the idea first.....thanks for proving that.:applause

Thanks for proving you have no idea... :applause

esparzar1 02-01-13 11:55 AM

:boring

Mombear 02-01-13 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1289759)
Scola was an amnesty player and can not be traded to anyone at this stage.

:cry :cry :cry

Dulce 02-01-13 06:17 PM

Really??? 14 posts??? :slap

Uwe Blab 02-01-13 09:57 PM

What happened to all the insult posts? Did they get moderated?

WILLTHETHRILL 02-01-13 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uwe Blab (Post 1291483)
What happened to all the insult posts? Did they get moderated?

Someone started using bad words. (Hint: Not WTT)

Mombear 02-02-13 08:24 AM

:shocked


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0