|Eddy from Austin ||12-31-12 02:16 PM |
Official Nets at Spurs Game Thread (6:00)
- The Spurs have won three straight and 17 of their last 18 games against the Nets. The Nets have lost each of their last nine trips to San Antonio, last winning there back in January of 2002.
- The Nets have won each of their last two games after winning just three of their previous 13 contests. However, Brooklyn has dropped each of its last three road contests.
- The Spurs have outscored their opponents 112.2 to 93.4 during their current five-game winning streak. San Antonio will be looking to extend its current home win streak to nine in a row.
- Brook Lopez is averaging 27.3 points, 10.7 rebounds and shooting 62.0 percent from the field over his last three games. Lopez is averaging 17.8 points in six career games against San Antonio.
- Tony Parker, who is averaging 26.0 points in his last two games, is averaging just 11.5 points in his last four games against the Nets.
- San Antonio owns a record of 5-1 all-time on New Year's Eve, while the Nets have just one win in five games on the last day of the calendar year.
|Eddy from Austin ||12-31-12 02:24 PM |
Spurs bring PJ's winning streak to END!! Spurs 115 - 98
|spurscrazed ||12-31-12 04:14 PM |
Spurs win no question no iff's no but's! :smirk
Just Because Spurs are at HOME SWEET HOME! enough said! :wink
Go Spurs Go
Happy New Year to all Spurs fans and Spurs players and their families!!! :D :celebrate
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM. || |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO