SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Stephen Jackson tweeting he'll be back against OKC (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/118063-stephen-jackson-tweeting-hell-back-against-okc.html)

Eddy from Austin 12-16-12 10:14 AM

Stephen Jackson tweeting he'll be back against OKC
 
Stephen JacksonVerified
‏@DaTrillStak5
Cant wait till monday. Gonna b happy to b bak on the court. #GoSpursGo

Dulce 12-16-12 10:22 AM

He's probably just trying to psych them out.

He probably won't be back until later.

alh1020 12-16-12 12:13 PM

Does he want his 'up close and personal' with his bud Serge Ibaka, or is that a thing of the past? Whoops, I forgot, he apologized and he probably has the Commish keeping an eye on him too.

MichaelWi101 12-16-12 12:58 PM

With Manu out the Spurs will need Sjax's emotions

spurscrazed 12-16-12 01:53 PM

Ha Ha Ha @ Captain Jack :lol
Scaring the OKC...

Nicely done!

Hopefully Captain Jack will be back soon.

Uwe Blab 12-16-12 11:13 PM

Screw him, trade him and his big mouth.

Rzarector7 12-16-12 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uwe Blab (Post 1288923)
Screw him, trade him and his big mouth.

Blah blah blah, another post I disagree with. Why trade one of the few guys who actually shows up when it really counts and can hit some big shots and play some D! YEAH trade him!!!!!!! Good idea. :laugh

Uwe Blab 12-17-12 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzarector7 (Post 1288924)
Blah blah blah, another post I disagree with. Why trade one of the few guys who actually shows up when it really counts and can hit some big shots and play some D! YEAH trade him!!!!!!! Good idea. :laugh

He didn't really show up until the OKC series, which they lost.

blaze24k 12-17-12 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uwe Blab (Post 1288931)
He didn't really show up until the OKC series, which they lost.

Biggest series of the season and he's "really" the only one that did show up. They didn't lose due to his lack of production that's for sure. However, I wouldn't mind trading him before the deadline if it brings us back a starting center like Jefferson, but I'm probably dreaming.

Uwe Blab 12-17-12 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze24k (Post 1288933)
Biggest series of the season and he's "really" the only one that did show up. They didn't lose due to his lack of production that's for sure. However, I wouldn't mind trading him before the deadline if it brings us back a starting center like Jefferson, but I'm probably dreaming.

That's really all I'm saying. People act like he's untradeable because he's got a fearless mentality. The reality is that he's a role player with a very small role on this team.

Eddy from Austin 12-17-12 01:44 PM

No cigar, Pop said not enough practice try later

Rzarector7 12-18-12 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uwe Blab (Post 1288938)
That's really all I'm saying. People act like he's untradeable because he's got a fearless mentality. The reality is that he's a role player with a very small role on this team.

Oh he is tradeable for sure, everyone outside of Tim and Tony is! Bonner is a role player with very little role on the team as well, thing is in the bigger or later series he is done and dissapears and doesn't even seem to show up! I would Jax type ten times over ten over that type there. He is tradeable, who will take him though for a good piece in return? I am figuring we will ride with what we got and these guys are not going to net you a key piece back.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0