Nick Friedell ESPN Chicago
Chris Ramsay ESPN.com
Scoop Jackson ESPN.com
Tim MacMahonESPN Dallas
Mike Mazzeo ESPN New York
Chris Forsberg ESPN Boston
Ian Begley ESPN New York

9 "Experts" picking Thunder

1 "Experts" picking Spurs (John Hollinger ESPN.com)
Old 12-11-12, 09:57 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Wow! I dont know what to say to that.... Ha!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-11-12, 11:01 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by td4mvp2k View Post
Wow! I dont know what to say to that.... Ha!
The only thing I can say is John Hollinger is the only smart one of the bunch and is now on my Christmas card list.
Old 12-11-12, 11:59 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

John Hollinger is Da Man!

He is the Smartest one of all!

I know I am a Homer. But JESUS! Those Expert guys need to get a clue we have the best coach in the NBA of all NBA Teams. And we have a very competetive TEAM. And we have the Most TEAM WINS on the ROAD (11-2)! HELLO!

But you know what... Better have have our Spurs fly under some kind of a radar till March as they start Spamming!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-12-12, 12:17 AM
Official SR Home Builder

Something has to be said about continuity, that's what the Spurs have and what the Lakers lack. Spurs have the same Roster + De Colo, no subtractions.
The core of the big 3 intact* for the last 11 years. And a Hall of fame coach with 15 consecutive trips to the playoffs.

On the other hand you have the Lakers, the opposite of consistency, they added 6 new faces to the Roster and traded or not resigned another 6. All just to try to get a quick fix. And ESPN eats it all up. Now on their 2nd coach who nobody thinks is a good fit, they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs.

The reason why they're loosing is because they're not familiar with each other or the system. It doesn't help that they're playing with a third string point guard (even though 1 & 2 can't play defense). And the fact that Kobe wants to do it all and they loose almost every time he scores 30+ points.
Old 12-12-12, 12:37 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Those experts are picking the Lakers and OKC over Spurs because they look at the Tremendous amount of Talents. ala Lakers have Kobe + Nash + Howard + Gasol... or OkC who have Durant + Westbrook + (Ibaka will make the All Stars this year imo). i.e. on paper those two teams look pretty darn good.

Digging deeper than the veneer as Hollinger did, one would see how the Spurs have all components to win it all albeit Spurs need to be better defensively and that would happen when we get all our guys healthy.

I am more surprised how no love for the HEAT or for the Knicks...
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 12-12-12, 12:31 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
Those experts are picking the Lakers and OKC over Spurs because they look at the Tremendous amount of Talents. ala Lakers have Kobe + Nash + Howard + Gasol... or OkC who have Durant + Westbrook + (Ibaka will make the All Stars this year imo). i.e. on paper those two teams look pretty darn good.

Digging deeper than the veneer as Hollinger did, one would see how the Spurs have all components to win it all albeit Spurs need to be better defensively and that would happen when we get all our guys healthy.
Agree.