News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 12-11-12, 02:40 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
You should learn how to spell.:applause
You should learn the game cuz its "so stupid" that you dont!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
I think by not having MJ those two years they would have won half as many games as they did. Why does Rip have to lead the pistons all by himself in 04'? Didn't TP win the Finals MVP in 2007 so I guess Duncan didn't lead the Spurs at all??? So stupid! Brown missing games for GS makes no difference even if he played all 66 games last year. The guy blows for the money. At least Blair has gotten a 20 rebound game lol. Where is Brown's? Oh that's right he has just as many as we do.....NONE! Blair's average? It's better than Brown's!lol The Spurs don't want to trade him for a second round pick. They are holding out for a first rounder. That was already published. Brown is a bum as you say who you want to trade Neal and Blair to a bum? Blair does not play much in the playoffs. It would be one thing if he played and sucked. But playing 5 minutes a game or not playing at all isn't gonna help anyones' numbers. If you want a guy who plays in the playoffs and sucks every year look at the Red Rocket! You are standing alone on this idea. Nobody agrees with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rip didnt lead and TP as well so get it thru cuz your not doing good. Ha... Like I said where did 2 20 reb games get Blair in the playoffs? Nothing! And no they are not going to get a 1st or even a 2nd... Haha... They cant even get a D-League pick for the DNP so you can just quit thinking about it cuz again its not doing you good. Again Brown didnt play the 2nd half of the season cuz of injury so you cant get on him for that and the money dont mean nothing when your injured... I dont want to do this to you but your not getting it so GET IT! Again if Brown is a bum then Blair is more of a bum come playoffs and if you dont get that then you should just give up... Last I know the Red Rocket is not be talked of being traded so try again... As for the fat bear... He wants to be traded cuz he knows he sux and cant play for a ship team... "The Spurs don't want to trade him for a second round pick. They are holding out for a first rounder. That was already published.". Haha... Ya it looks like Im "standing alone and nobody agrees with me" when the Spurs and yourself are agreeing with me... I didnt even have to do it to you cuz you just did it to yourself... Nuff said! L-3x and out!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-12-12, 10:40 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by td4mvp2k View Post
You should learn the game cuz its "so stupid" that you dont!Rip didnt lead and TP as well so get it thru cuz your not doing good. Ha... Like I said where did 2 20 reb games get Blair in the playoffs? Nothing! And no they are not going to get a 1st or even a 2nd... Haha... They cant even get a D-League pick for the DNP so you can just quit thinking about it cuz again its not doing you good. Again Brown didnt play the 2nd half of the season cuz of injury so you cant get on him for that and the money dont mean nothing when your injured... I dont want to do this to you but your not getting it so GET IT! Again if Brown is a bum then Blair is more of a bum come playoffs and if you dont get that then you should just give up... Last I know the Red Rocket is not be talked of being traded so try again... As for the fat bear... He wants to be traded cuz he knows he sux and cant play for a ship team... "The Spurs don't want to trade him for a second round pick. They are holding out for a first rounder. That was already published.". Haha... Ya it looks like Im "standing alone and nobody agrees with me" when the Spurs and yourself are agreeing with me... I didnt even have to do it to you cuz you just did it to yourself... Nuff said! L-3x and out!
Learn the game so you played NBA basketball?lol. Your spelling and sentence structures are of early grade school levels that make your posts one big pile of elephant dung.
Go back to school!lol:applause
NOBODY ON HERE AGREES WITH YOU!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-12-12, 10:46 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Neal had 29 points the other night and you want to trade him for a 12th man caliber player????