News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 12-04-12, 04:23 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Green questionable, Neal OK for Bucks

LINK

Swingman Danny Green (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Wednesday’s home game against Milwaukee, while guard Gary Neal (Achilles) is expected to play after a full practice on Tuesday.

Green aggravated his left hamstring early in Saturday’s victory over Memphis.

He had been moved from his normal position at shooting guard to replace small forwards Kawhi Leonard (quadriceps) and Stephen Jackson (small finger), who have missed the past nine and seven games, respectively.

Head coach Gregg Popovich said prior to the Memphis game that Leonard would miss the remainder of the Spurs’ three-game home stand — they finish up against Houston on Friday — while Jackson is several weeks from returning.

Along with Green, Neal was held out of Monday’s practice with an irritation in his Achilles tendon that has been bothering him for roughly a week.
He was drenched with sweat after Tuesday’s workout, which he closed with a vigorous set of 3-point shots.

“It was pretty good,” Neal said. “I got about 45 minutes of running, got a whole lot of shots up. For the most part, I feel pretty good. We’ll see how I feel when I wake up (tomorrow). It’s just soreness, which is to be expected when your minutes bump up the way they have over the past five, six games. It’s nothing serious, just more precautionary.”
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-05-12, 08:28 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

I wouldn't be suprised at all if the Bucks beat us tonight. For some reason, they seem to beat the Spurs at least once every single year.....not worried though. Get healthy and stay healthy...that's all I care about right now.