News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 12-04-12, 02:02 PM

The Spurs Desperately Need Diaw Now

The San Antonio Spurs are plagued with injuries, earlier in the season than in past years. Small forwards Kawhi Leonard and Stephen Jackson were bit by the injury bug first and shooting guards Danny Green and Gary Neal have fallen also.

This leaves this Spurs roster, once seen with a mega surplus of guards, thin in spots that were contributing more this year than years past. This leaves head coach Gregg Popovich with few options for his imagination with filling two starting spots, but one thing is for sure - the Spurs need Boris Diaw to step up more than ever.

Read the full article at ProjectSpurs.com
Old 12-04-12, 02:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

From what I have seen of him I think he will step up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-04-12, 03:02 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Diaw will step it up and RISE UP in my opinion!

What Spurs are missing in the 3 position is HUGE...

This is going to be this season's Turning Point IMO!

The reporter asked Manu yesterday after practice if this Pop sending the Big 3 + DGreen back home the other night, so Spurs reserve almost won that game and it was the TURNING POINT ala last year Reserves almost won that Dallas Game.....

RISE UP Spurs..

All Spurs TEAM need to dig DEEP and come up with a way to take advantage of this great opportunity and turn it into a Positive thing!

Go Spurs Go!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-04-12, 04:24 PM
SR Team Goof

I have no doubt that Diaw will step up. He was always a thorn in our sides when he played for Phoenix and I know he can renew that offensive strength he possesses as long as he leaves that pass first mentality at the door. Granted, he's an excellent passer but on many occasions he has passed up on some pretty open shots only to give the ball up. Bill Land and Sean Elliot have mentioned this point quite often in their commentary. I just wish he'd shoot more.
"I'm always amazed to hear of victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?" - Paul Merton