News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-12, 06:57 PM

James Harden Allegedly Pays $20K For Night With Prostitute

Houston Rockets star James Harden may be DESPERATE for someone to hangout with, because he reportedly paid a top video vixen $20,000 to hangout with him for a day.

According to a report, Harden paid video vixen Jenna Shea (below - 1st photo) the $20,000 to come hang with him in Houston recently.

James Harden Allegedly Pays $20K For Night With Prostitute | Daye Kaba | 2DaySports
Old 11-23-12, 08:05 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

20k to hang out? LOL damn what a waste of money. I guess that new contract will get him in trouble with hookers. Way too much money, no girl is worth 20k to hang out with or even sleep with, NOT EVEN CLOSE. I would figure some would get their so called game up and get a girl themselves without paying a ton! Oh well.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-24-12, 09:18 AM
SpursReport Team Member

LOL... I bet the IRS will be knocking at her door soon. btw she is not too cute but I guess her "personality" makes up for it. UGH
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-24-12, 09:24 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

sources says he literally HANG in those... personality LOLLOL
Old 11-24-12, 09:34 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

It's the beard
Old 11-24-12, 10:18 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Hmm that's a lot of money but then with his birds' nest (and God's know what all is nesting in there) that maybe a resonable price
Old 11-24-12, 11:15 AM

he has ugly teeth too. come on man, get Invasalign at least bro!
Old 11-24-12, 03:35 PM
SR Team Goof

Maybe going for the max salary and signing for the big bucks had an underlining purpose --- to satisfy a sweet tooth. But that's a lot of ducats for a night of feeling good.
Old 11-24-12, 05:29 PM
Herman Cain of the board

wow! a young guy in his 20's has to pay for sex?? So sad! When I see the Spurs clubbing in San Antonio they don't even have to speak to get hot women to talk to them and HANG OUT afterwards. What a loser.
Old 11-24-12, 05:41 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Pretty stupid for her to publicize this unless she was planning to declare it on her taxes anyway which I would doubt.