News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 11-03-12, 03:33 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Who looks like a jerk?

The Lakers have donated $50,000 to the American Red Cross to assist victims of super storm Sandy. “Although the devastation caused by this hurricane was thousands of miles from Southern California, we consider the Lakers to be part of a much larger community, and we wanted to do our part to help the recovery of those affected,” said Janie Drexel, director of charitable services. Los Angeles Times

Tim Reynolds: $209,536.59. That's what Dwyane Wade is donating to Superstorm Sandy relief efforts. What a jerk, right? Twitter @ByTimReynolds

Mark Cuban: Im going to donate $1mm dollars to support the victims of #Sandy in the name of @dallasmavs and @axstv . Any suggestions on which entity ? Twitter
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-03-12, 12:19 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I think Tim Reynolds looks like a greedy jerk. What is he donating?
Old 11-03-12, 12:31 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
I think Tim Reynolds looks like a greedy jerk. What is he donating?
Uh Reynolds was actually pointing out that Wade was doing more than most after all the heat he took for his comments about how long it took to get into NYC for that meaningless game last night, when a lot of people in the twitter verse were calling Wade a jerk....

The jerks are the multi-billion dollar lakers giving a measly 50K when they spend that much on toilet paper for Staples Center....
Old 11-03-12, 02:37 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
Uh Reynolds was actually pointing out

The jerks are the multi-billion dollar lakers giving a measly 50K when they spend that much on toilet paper for Staples Center....
What are the spurs giving?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-03-12, 05:22 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morehouse22 View Post
What are the spurs giving?
Have no idea, and since the Spurs have never been publicity hounds like the lakers and mavs I doubt we'll ever know
Old 11-04-12, 09:57 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
Uh Reynolds was actually pointing out that Wade was doing more than most after all the heat he took for his comments about how long it took to get into NYC for that meaningless game last night, when a lot of people in the twitter verse were calling Wade a jerk....

I think the Jerks are the people criticizing what others are giving based on how much those others have. It is greed and envy that inspire fingerpointing at the wealthy. The Lakers are jerks for only giving 50,000? How much did you donate?

Maybe I didn't understand what Reynolds was saying, but anyone criticizing a wealthy person because the wealthy person isn't giving enough is greedy and a Jerk to me. Anything anyone donates should be complimented.

Way to go Lakers for donating $50,000!
Old 11-04-12, 12:35 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
I think the Jerks are the people criticizing what others are giving based on how much those others have. It is greed and envy that inspire fingerpointing at the wealthy. The Lakers are jerks for only giving 50,000? How much did you donate?

Maybe I didn't understand what Reynolds was saying, but anyone criticizing a wealthy person because the wealthy person isn't giving enough is greedy and a Jerk to me. Anything anyone donates should be complimented.

Way to go Lakers for donating $50,000!
+1