News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 10-29-12, 02:38 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Manu's first game 10 years ago

I didn't remember Manu did all this already in his first game as a Spur. Amazing.

ginobili first NBA game - YouTube

:applause
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-29-12, 07:35 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

My choose your own adventure from that led to Manu's top 50 plays, we really have had a good last decade with the stuff he and Parker could pull off in their prime.... don't get me wrong I am not counting them out now, but it was pretty damn good.
Old 10-29-12, 08:24 PM
SpursReport Team Member

the first 20 sec or so, he looks like a caged tiger pacing his cage. BTW I miss having a guy like Speedy on the bench.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-30-12, 05:31 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Its wonderful history. This is sports. We need to move on and rebuild with youth. No offense, guys.
Old 10-30-12, 03:37 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I get what you are saying SilverSpur "we need to move on" however i dont hear the lakers or boston saying this with their own Big Three old guys, we went to the conference finals last year and finished or tied with the best record last two seasons with these "old players", we cant just give up and i know eventually youth is a given with our team but we have three of the best players ever still together we need to celebrate them, just an opinion.
Old 10-30-12, 05:37 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpur View Post
Its wonderful history. This is sports. We need to move on and rebuild with youth. No offense, guys.
How bout you move on and patronise another thread...... We are all very aware of the new crew coming through but right now we are appreciating players who made us the most successful USA sports franchise over the last decade...... no offence.