News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 09-17-12, 03:41 PM
SR Team Goof

Where do you buy your Spurs stuff?

The Spurs have a new basketball season coming upon us and after rifling through my dresser drawers, I thought it was about time for me to replenish my Spurs apparel.

With that in mind, I’m wondering where y’all buy your Spurs paraphernalia. It doesn’t have to have the NBA’s stamp of approval as being authentic; it can be from any Mom&Pop store or from your favorite street vendor who might want to make a buck selling Spurs knockoffs, as long as it proudly advertises our silver and black honorably. This goes for any Spurs stuff from caps, T-shirts, sweats to mugs, banners and rear window logos. The locations I usually buy my Spurs merchandise is either at the Academy or Wal-Mart and if what they have on display doesn’t fit my fancy, I usually gander at the websites below and check out their inventory.

So if you would like to share your favorite buying locales, I’m always game to find some new places to spread the wealth, especially if I can save a buck. I'm curious how many out-of-state vendors deal with Spurs merchandise, particularly if they have their own unique inventory, have a website and do mail order and don't refer their customers to another nationally known website.

It's time to get your wardrobe ready for the upcoming regular season and playoffs --- it's a long road to Jun 2013. Have at it, chime in and thanks.

[http://www.fanatics.com/NBA_San_Antonio_Spurs/browse/featuredproduct/213173/partnerid/2469/source/BizRate_CA

San Antonio Spurs T-Shirts, San Antonio Spurs T-Shirts, T-Shirt, T Shirts, Shirts, and T Shirt

Rear Window Graphics | Truck Rear Window Decals (Heads-up on this site; if you select a window screen, you might want to pass on the lamination option; it's a little pricey and makes putting the decal to window experience a little harder, particularly if you're putting it on yourself --- air bubbles. They do supply a small squeegee -- at cost. Aside from that, they're good and they custom make screens from photos you supply--they will work with you)
Old 09-17-12, 07:34 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

I get mine from Yahoo! Sports Shop.

San Antonio Spurs Merchandise, Apparel, Spurs Clothing, Gear, Gifts - Yahoo! Sports Shop

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-18-12, 10:05 AM
SpursReport Team Member

www.footballfanatics.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-18-12, 10:15 AM
SpursReport Team Member

oh ya... and Ebay.
Old 09-18-12, 01:54 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

I usuaully get mine from the NBA store .....I still need to get a KLEO jersey