News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-12, 02:50 PM

Blatche, Spurs rumors not totally serious at the moment

Last week, it was reported that the San Antonio Spurs, along with the world champion Miami Heat, were interested in recently amnestied forward Andray Blatche. Some fans reacted excitedly, some threw up in their mouth and others shrugged their shoulders. Sure, the Spurs need another big, but Blatche is known as a knucklehead. A super talented knucklehead, but a knucklehead nonetheless. Well those of you that had to wash back some vomit rest easy, Washington Post reporter Michael Lee writes Blatche isn't signing with anyone yet.

"San Antonio and Miami have both reportedly expressed exploratory interest in Blatche but teams have yet to make a serious pitch to employ the former Wizard, according to a source with knowledge of the situation."

Blatche, Spurs rumors not totally serious at the moment | August
Old 08-09-12, 08:37 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

anytime i read 'Spurs are interested in (insert players name here)' I immediately dismiss it. I don't think there has ever been one of these rumors involving the Spurs that's been accurate
Old 08-09-12, 09:21 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Thats a hilarious title for a thread. It kind of reminds me of Texas weather forcasts in the summer. Is it mostly sunny or partly cloudy?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-12, 10:17 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
anytime i read 'Spurs are interested in (insert players name here)' I immediately dismiss it. I don't think there has ever been one of these rumors involving the Spurs that's been accurate
Except

"Spurs interested in Jason Kidd"