News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 07-05-12, 10:36 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Anthony Randolph

I know I'm in the minority, but I would love to see what Pop and Duncan can do with Anthony Randolph. The kid has a ton of talent, but no one has been able to get the most out of him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-05-12, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabanga510 View Post
I know I'm in the minority, but I would love to see what Pop and Duncan can do with Anthony Randolph. The kid has a ton of talent, but no one has been able to get the most out of him.
he has good skills. offensively though, he doesn't bring much (if anything). defensively, he can D up, especially if he's motivated. it'd be like having 2 Kawhi's on the team. if we can get him for cheap, we should try to get him (the market went up once Beasley got $6 mill from PHX though)
Old 07-05-12, 10:52 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
he has good skills. offensively though, he doesn't bring much (if anything). defensively, he can D up, especially if he's motivated. it'd be like having 2 Kawhi's on the team. if we can get him for cheap, we should try to get him (the market went up once Beasley got $6 mill from PHX though)
Being a Warriors fan the kid has always intrigued me. You saw flashes during games, but I just can't figure if it's all mental with the kid. I thought if he went to a team where he had a little freedom he would shine but man he got pushed to last man on the bench.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-05-12, 05:01 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I'm sure it was mental. He has skills on the offensive side of the ball. I too am in the bay and the kid just always frustrated me with his decision making. I can't count the times he tried to cross over a SF and got the ball stolen or performed other boneheaded moves. If anybody can reign him in it may just be Pop, but ugh he always found a way to frustrate me.

If he comes cheap, why not. Definitely do not overpay for him though.

Old 07-06-12, 10:20 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackc852 View Post
.... the kid just always frustrated me with his decision making. I can't count the times he tried to cross over a SF and got the ball stolen or performed other boneheaded moves
SA doghouse player of the year, if he do that to pop
Old 07-06-12, 08:41 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
SA doghouse player of the year, if he do that to pop
Ha! And subsequently the next SR whipping boy?

Old 07-06-12, 11:03 PM
Herman Cain of the board

This guy reminds me of Lamar Odom. I'll pass.
Old 07-06-12, 11:45 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackc852 View Post
Ha! And subsequently the next SR whipping boy?
Soooo True! I too pass. We need someone who can attack the basket and create offense ala Manu. I'd take that an OK defense over GREAT defense and crappy or "iffy" offense.