News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-09-12, 05:16 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310
Potential Ginobili Trade Idea

This is hypothetical. What would you rather do being a GM?

Would you keep Ginobili next season and his $14.1 million salary that expires next season? After next season, the Spurs could offer him maybe $7 mil for 1 year or $14 million for 2 years, and he could retire as a Spur. And we would trade Bonner, Splitter, Joseph for Jason Thompson of the Kings.

Or would you make this trade? Trade Ginobili to the Bucks for Ekpe Udoh who is 25, 6'10'', 245 pounds, who is a great shot blocker, very athletic, physical, and can rebound well with a nice offensive game, although shooting percentage is a bit low at 43%. I guess he was compared to Jason Thompson in the NBA draft

DraftExpressProfile: Ekpe Udoh, Stats, Comparisons, and Outlook

And you would get Ekpe Udoh as well as the Bucks 12th pick, which we could select Kendall Marshall if he is still on the board to back up Parker next year?


Kendall Marshall | NBADraft.net

And if you still don't like that package, instead have the Bucks throw in Mike Dunleavy's expiring $3.7 million contract?

Udoh could be our Serge Ibaka. Udoh too I could see guarding Durant next season and possibly giving him fits due to his length and long arms.

We could also still trade Bonner, Splitter and Joseph for Jason Thompson. Having Thompson back up Duncan and Udoh being our Center with Blair as the back up.

Dunleavy would replace Bonner and be an upgrade there.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-09-12 at 05:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-12, 05:18 PM
WILLTHETHRILL's Avatar
Herman Cain of the board
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Live Oak,Texas
Posts: 3,878

You have to put trade idea not just trade. Than opinion in ()
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-12, 07:49 PM
Trey's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,547

a 6'10 player with a 43% shooting % - pass...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-12, 07:51 PM
MichaelWi101's Avatar
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 2,539

What is with this love affair with Jason Thompson? In his career he's averaged 10.5 points per game, 7.2 rebounds, 0.7 blocks per game, his free throw percentage is 0.663, 0.7 blocks per game.

I just don't get it and everything I've read about him says he's not all that athletic.
__________________
Since you can't fix stupid, at least you should be able to prosecute it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-12, 09:12 PM
grizzly_bexar's Avatar
Carne de res ipsa loquitur
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,546

Look, I like Ekpe Udoh as much as the next guy. But this trade fails on so many levels.

First of all their salaries do not come anywhere close to matching. So Milwaukee would have to send back a massive amount of contracts to make it work.

That is apart from the basketball issue. Udoh is among the best in the league on a per minute basis as a shot blocker. However, he is mediocre at best at everything else. I would love to acquire him, but giving up a former All-Star for a role player is not a good deal.

I think Milwaukee would fall all over themselves to do a Udo for splitter deal. But I would not even do that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-12, 09:30 PM
fakemxcan's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: AUWWWSTIN TEXAS BABY!!
Posts: 899

i think if we trade manu the thing we should be looking for is a top 7 pick
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-12, 09:31 PM
fakemxcan's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: AUWWWSTIN TEXAS BABY!!
Posts: 899

i actually wonder if th bobcats would take tony for the second overall, trade manu for thomas robinson and start from scratch, sucking next year, probably, but going forward with MKG, robinson, kawhi and a high pick in 13
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-09-12, 09:36 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
What is with this love affair with Jason Thompson? In his career he's averaged 10.5 points per game, 7.2 rebounds, 0.7 blocks per game, his free throw percentage is 0.663, 0.7 blocks per game.

I just don't get it and everything I've read about him says he's not all that athletic.
Because we need an athletic big, a Power Forward to back up Duncan for good minutes next season. Diaw might be gone. Hopefully we can sign him for $4-$4.5 million.

And Thompson is athletic. He might not be the best rebounder, or shot blocker, but he is a very solid player. He is an upgrade over Splitter.

There are so many players at that position out there and we have to work with a certain type of salary and certain type of player. Thompson fits the mold very well for the Spurs. He will only get better, and Duncan can mentor him for a few years.

You must not have seen him play that much. I have seen close to 250 games of him playing. He has been getting better and last year was impressive.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-09-12, 09:39 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
Look, I like Ekpe Udoh as much as the next guy. But this trade fails on so many levels.

First of all their salaries do not come anywhere close to matching. So Milwaukee would have to send back a massive amount of contracts to make it work.

That is apart from the basketball issue. Udoh is among the best in the league on a per minute basis as a shot blocker. However, he is mediocre at best at everything else. I would love to acquire him, but giving up a former All-Star for a role player is not a good deal.

I think Milwaukee would fall all over themselves to do a Udo for splitter deal. But I would not even do that.
I believe you can still do this trade technically. Do the salaries have to match in order to trade someone?

Can't a team trade for someone making $14 mil and they would get $7 million in contracts with a first round pick? Is this possible according to NBA rules?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-09-12, 09:47 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

I don't think the Spurs will trade Parker nor not resign Duncan. So the trade bait is Ginobili. And that is why we are hearing about Drummond now saying he has been talked to by the Spurs. So we now know that something could be in the works with Ginobili.

Also, we showed pretty clearly this past season we can play without Ginobili, one of our big three and still win games and perform very well without him.

I love Ginobili though and would be very sad to see him go. I hope he can stay but if we have to trade him for a draft pick and some players to help our future, then i guess we should
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-09-12, 10:18 PM
fakemxcan's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: AUWWWSTIN TEXAS BABY!!
Posts: 899

i think our top priority is trying to bring everyone but green back, if we can get ray allen to replace green and he stays healthy i think we can still make a run with this team. i just have a feeling tim retires, and if thats the case we cant win a title with this team, we need to start over.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-09-12, 10:26 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakemxcan View Post
i think our top priority is trying to bring everyone but green back, if we can get ray allen to replace green and he stays healthy i think we can still make a run with this team. i just have a feeling tim retires, and if thats the case we cant win a title with this team, we need to start over.
Allen would attract a Mid-Level exception next season. I wouldn't want to use it on him. Green might not be as good as him but offering $2.7 million for his talent would be fair and he could be pretty darn good next season as he continues to learn and grow. He is also a solid defender too.

Duncan 100% will not retire. No way. He will go for 2 more years and hang it up. If the Spurs tell Duncan over the summer that he will only play 24-26 min a game and rest on all back to back games, he would be happy with that kind of rest and season. His skills and game is still very strong with adequate rest. We still need him immensely!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-09-12, 10:35 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

So do salaries have to match for a trade? Lets say a Ginobili $14.1 million trade for Dunleavy, Udoh, and 12nd pick would be around $9.2 mil in salary.

Is that possible or does it have to match more closely to $14.1 in order to do the trade?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-10-12, 12:05 AM
grizzly_bexar's Avatar
Carne de res ipsa loquitur
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,546

They have to match within I think about 80% unless one team is under the cap enough to absorb the returning salary without going over. When you count cap holds I don't think milwaukee could do a trade of Udoh for Manu straight up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-10-12, 12:09 AM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

...why in the literal hell would the Bucks part with a solid young big and a lottery pick for a player with two years left in him at best? If the Bucks are dumb enough to take this trade, I say do it in a heartbeat -- but in general, what's missing from every trade you've proposed is why the hell the other team would want it. The reason why all your trades seem like they really improve the Spurs is because they would: that's why the other teams would never do them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-10-12, 12:25 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
They have to match within I think about 80% unless one team is under the cap enough to absorb the returning salary without going over. When you count cap holds I don't think milwaukee could do a trade of Udoh for Manu straight up.
Cool, and thank you! Then this trade would work since taking on Manu's contract, and giving up Dunleavy, Udoh, and the 12th pick, they still would be $5-$6 million under the $58 million cap.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-10-12, 12:30 AM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
Cool, and thank you! Then this trade would work since taking on Manu's contract, and giving up Dunleavy, Udoh, and the 12th pick, they still would be $5-$6 million under the $58 million cap.
But again, why the hell would they want to do this? The Bucks are building. You don't trade one of your good young players and a high draft pick for a player with 2 good years left. This would be lunacy for them to do.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-10-12, 12:30 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
...why in the literal hell would the Bucks part with a solid young big and a lottery pick for a player with two years left in him at best? If the Bucks are dumb enough to take this trade, I say do it in a heartbeat -- but in general, what's missing from every trade you've proposed is why the hell the other team would want it. The reason why all your trades seem like they really improve the Spurs is because they would: that's why the other teams would never do them.
So you would make this trade then if you were the Spurs?

The reason it would help the Bucks is that the $14 million would be off the books after next season for them. I don't think they would sign Dunleavy long term. Udoh is a nice player, but his contract is expiring too I believe. Ginobili would take over Dunleavy's spot and they could sign him for a few more years after next season, or Ginobili could go elsewhere. So the reason they would do this trade is maybe clear up cap space after next season for them?

Maybe a more logical trade could be a Ginobili for Dunleavy and Udoh. Would you do that and would the Bucks do that?

And you don't think the Kings would do the trade for Bonner/Splitter/Joseph for Jason Thompson? I think that is a fairly even trade.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-10-12, 12:33 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
But again, why the hell would they want to do this? The Bucks are building. You don't trade one of your good young players and a high draft pick for a player with 2 good years left. This would be lunacy for them to do.
Yeah I guess you are right. It might have to be a Blair, Ginobili trade for their 12th pick, Udoh, and Dunleavy. That might make it more fair play.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-10-12, 12:53 AM
McGyver's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 184

Ginobili won't be traded...wow...The things people say after we lose in the WCF...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-10-12, 12:53 AM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

No, it still wouldn't even come close to being fair. Blair is a downgrade from Udoh and Ginobili is a downgrade (at this point in his career, going to a team that has no chance of contending in the next 2-2 years) from a #12 pick. The Bucks GM would be laughed out of town if he did this.

Ginobili is more valuable to the Spurs than he would be to most other teams. He's too inconsistent to be a team's #1 or #2 option. He's too injury prone to be a team's cornerstone. He has too few years left in him to help any team that isn't ready to contend next year.

The only takers you would find for Manu would be teams that are ready to contend next year, but wouldn't as-is: Lakers, Clippers, maybe the Grizzlies, Hawks, Pacers, maybe the Bulls. He wouldn't help anyone else. And even then, he's more valuable to the Spurs than whatever those teams would part with to get him.

Duncan is untradeable because he's Tim freaking Duncan. Manu is untradeable because he's more valuable to us than he would be to anyone else, and thus we wouldn't get enough value for him in a trade to make it worth it. Parker is untradeable because elite PGs are incredibly hard to come by, and we're not going to contend without one.

The Big 3 are sticking together and staying here whether we like it or not. The only way they disappear is if the Spurs go into full-on rebuilding mode and trade them for draft picks, but I don't see that happening. Spurs will do anything they can to win a title in the next two years, then trade Parker for draft picks and get started on rebuilding.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-10-12, 01:10 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
No, it still wouldn't even come close to being fair. Blair is a downgrade from Udoh and Ginobili is a downgrade (at this point in his career, going to a team that has no chance of contending in the next 2-2 years) from a #12 pick. The Bucks GM would be laughed out of town if he did this.

Ginobili is more valuable to the Spurs than he would be to most other teams. He's too inconsistent to be a team's #1 or #2 option. He's too injury prone to be a team's cornerstone. He has too few years left in him to help any team that isn't ready to contend next year.

The only takers you would find for Manu would be teams that are ready to contend next year, but wouldn't as-is: Lakers, Clippers, maybe the Grizzlies, Hawks, Pacers, maybe the Bulls. He wouldn't help anyone else. And even then, he's more valuable to the Spurs than whatever those teams would part with to get him.

Duncan is untradeable because he's Tim freaking Duncan. Manu is untradeable because he's more valuable to us than he would be to anyone else, and thus we wouldn't get enough value for him in a trade to make it worth it. Parker is untradeable because elite PGs are incredibly hard to come by, and we're not going to contend without one.

The Big 3 are sticking together and staying here whether we like it or not. The only way they disappear is if the Spurs go into full-on rebuilding mode and trade them for draft picks, but I don't see that happening. Spurs will do anything they can to win a title in the next two years, then trade Parker for draft picks and get started on rebuilding.
Ok, very well said, and that makes a lot of sense. That was my original thought until I started exploring trade ideas in my head for Ginobili but you are 100% right about the big three and how it works out for them. And you are right about Blair vs. Udoh. Although Blair does show glimpses of great goodness.

So what tweaks, trades, drafts, signings would you do this off season in your opinion? My original thought is this:

1) Offer Diaw between $4 to $4.5 million for 2 seasons and see if he accepts that deal. If not, than see ya. Would he take that deal? Maybe. Would he get an MLE somewhere else? Maybe.

2) Use the Mid-Level Exception and split it, signing Mills to $2.7 million and Green for $2.7 million.

3) Trade Bonner, Splitter, Joseph for Jason Thompson of the Kings.

4) Offer Duncan 2 years for $24 million. $12 mil for each year.

5) Our 59th pick, if still on the board, Maalik Wayns, Robert Sacre, Scott Machado, Henry Sims. Would lean more towards Robert Sacre. Reminds me of the play of Carlos Boozer and looks a lot like him!

6) Possibly trading Blair for whomever picks Jared Sullinger?

Starters:

G- Parker
SG - Green
SF - Leonard
PF - Duncan
C - Thompson

Bench:

G- Mills
SG- Ginobili/Neal
SF- Jackson
PF- Diaw
C- Blair

12th/13th players:
Maybe Julian Wright and Justin Dentmon?

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-10-12 at 01:56 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-10-12, 10:11 AM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
6) Possibly trading Blair for whomever picks Jared Sullinger?
...this is a joke, right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-10-12, 12:20 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
...this is a joke, right?
Nope. This is if Sullinger drops to mid first round, anywhere between 15-20. Most mocks are putting him there now. A straight trade of Sullinger for Blair.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-10-12, 12:27 PM
Joeriffic13's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 106

We can resign Danny using the early bird rights. The only guys I can see the Spurs getting rid of/not resigning are Cory, Dejuan, James and Derrick.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-10-12, 01:20 PM
katyspursfan's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,660

I don't understand the hate for Joseph.
He played a year in college, but has potential. He's cheap, under the rookie contract. Why bail on him after a single season?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-10-12, 01:30 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeriffic13 View Post
We can resign Danny using the early bird rights. The only guys I can see the Spurs getting rid of/not resigning are Cory, Dejuan, James and Derrick.
We could resign Green using the early bird rights. Thus he would get I believe around $2.7 million. Why not split the Mid-Level Exception though and sign both Mills and Green for $2.7 million each?

Then we could offer Diaw a 2 year $9 million contract. The highest Diaw could get is Mid-Level with another team, but I think he would take a $1 million less to play with a winning team and his best friend in Parker. I really hope Diaw signs with us for $9.0 million for 2 years, hypothetically. That would be huge!

We could do a sign and trade for Splitter and Bonner to the Kings for Thompson and Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside has excellent shot blocking abilities. Kings will likely take Drumnmond and pair him with Cousins, so there will be no need for Thompson anymore.

Whatever team takes Jared Sullinger, get his rights and trade Corey Joseph and Dejuan Blair.

They say best case for him, Luis Scola and worst case Glen Davis.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...ullinger-5029/

I like Sullinger and was one of the bigger names of college sports last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgbuB-p2-DA

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-10-12 at 01:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-10-12, 01:53 PM
Joeriffic13's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyspursfan View Post
I don't understand the hate for Joseph.
He played a year in college, but has potential. He's cheap, under the rookie contract. Why bail on him after a single season?

I dont hate the kid, i just think he will not crack the rotation. We drafted him because we did not have a backup Pg other than Gary. Tj signed with the Spurs in December and took Cory's minutes. If Patty stays, Cory becomes expendable. Why keep a prospect when Patty has proven he is Spurs ready?

Last edited by Joeriffic13; 06-10-12 at 01:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-10-12, 01:59 PM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
Nope. This is if Sullinger drops to mid first round, anywhere between 15-20. Most mocks are putting him there now. A straight trade of Sullinger for Blair.
...you're kidding, right? Do you honestly think that a back-up center that can barely crack the rotation and still has lingering concerns about his knees is worth a player projected to be a sure-fire long-term starter? What team in its right mind would take this trade?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-10-12, 02:04 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
...you're kidding, right? Do you honestly think that a back-up center that can barely crack the rotation and still has lingering concerns about his knees is worth a player projected to be a sure-fire long-term starter? What team in its right mind would take this trade?
It depends if Sullinger drops to 15 to 20, which he could. If he is pick lottery, than forget about it.

You know what you are getting with Blair, he played well when he was in and has lots of potential. I think his knees question isn't so much of an issue anymore as he has played well throughout college and 2 years in the NBA with it.

Sullinger is still a question. Blair could have been a lottery pick a few years ago, but his knee issue dropped him. Blair was just as good as Sullinger and very similar in college.

It is a fair trade of talent and potential.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-10-12, 02:37 PM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

It doesn't matter what spot Sullinger falls to. He doesn't magically become a worse player if he falls to 15 or 20. Teams won't go, "Well, we like him, but every team ahead of us passed on him, so clearly we should, too." Sullinger's ceiling is an occasional All-Star, his floor is an adequate back-up. Blair's ceiling is an adequate back-up, his floor is completely out of the rotation. Trading Sullinger for Blair is in no way an improvement for any team. No one will take that trade, period.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-10-12, 02:43 PM
Joeriffic13's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
We could resign Green using the early bird rights. Thus he would get I believe around $2.7 million. Why not split the Mid-Level Exception though and sign both Mills and Green for $2.7 million each?

Then we could offer Diaw a 2 year $9 million contract. The highest Diaw could get is Mid-Level with another team, but I think he would take a $1 million less to play with a winning team and his best friend in Parker. I really hope Diaw signs with us for $9.0 million for 2 years, hypothetically. That would be huge!
Why use part of the MLE to sign Danny while we can use the Bird rights? Using the bird rights will allows us to keep the 5 million MLE to sign other free agents.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-10-12, 02:57 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeriffic13 View Post
Why use part of the MLE to sign Danny while we can use the Bird rights? Using the bird rights will allows us to keep the 5 million MLE to sign other free agents.
Either you can use the bird rights on Green and pay him about $2.7 million or we can split the MLE of $5.5 mil and give it to both Green and Mills. If we give Green the early Bird right and then we would have to use the MLE likely on Diaw.

But I rather have the team split the MLE on Mills and Green and than offer Diaw $4.5 mil for 2 years.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-10-12, 03:03 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
It doesn't matter what spot Sullinger falls to. He doesn't magically become a worse player if he falls to 15 or 20. Teams won't go, "Well, we like him, but every team ahead of us passed on him, so clearly we should, too." Sullinger's ceiling is an occasional All-Star, his floor is an adequate back-up. Blair's ceiling is an adequate back-up, his floor is completely out of the rotation. Trading Sullinger for Blair is in no way an improvement for any team. No one will take that trade, period.
I am saying if Sullinger drops out of the lottery round and goes anywhere between 15-20, than yeah, the Blair, Sullinger trade would make more sense.

I am not even sure Sullinger's ceiling is an occasional All-Star. Lets see where he lands. Sullinger very well could be the same thing as Blair, adequate back up for a good team, but likely starter for a not so great team. Hell, Blair started half the games for us and played pretty damn well when he was given the opportunity.

Blair is still young and has upside. You know what you are getting from him in the NBA. Sullinger you don't and could be a bust. I think there are some teams that would take that trade of Blair for Sullinger depending on where Sullinger falls too, and maybe including our 2nd round pick and Corey Joseph.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-10-12 at 05:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-10-12, 03:05 PM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

I am saying no, that still wouldn't make sense. No team would draft Blair at 15 to 20 right now, so why would they trade their pick at 15 to 20 in this draft for Blair?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-10-12, 03:19 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
I am saying no, that still wouldn't make sense. No team would draft Blair at 15 to 20 right now, so why would they trade their pick at 15 to 20 in this draft for Blair?
You mean no team would draft Sullinger at 15-20 now?

In some mock drafts, Sullinger could go around 13-18. Some have him as high as 6. Just saying if he goes anywhere between 13-18, a team might trade him for Blair, Joseph and our 2nd pick. It is a serious consideration for both teams.

Now here is an idea. We need two needs. A good back up for Parker next season, and one that could play 20-23 minutes a game to give Parker rest or that potential for injury. We also need a Power Forward/Center. Maybe an upgrade from Splitter, Blair.

Would you trade Splitter, Joseph to the Celtics for Avery Bradly and their 22nd pick? Would it make sense for both teams?

Actually I wouldn't mind the trade of Splitter, Blair for Bradly and their 21st pick which if still on the board we can get either:

1) Arnett Moultrie
2) Andrew Nicholson
3) Fab Melo

A line up of:

G- Parker
SG- Avery Bradley
SF - Leonard
PF - Duncan
C - Diaw

Bench:

G- Mills
SG- Green/Ginobili
SF - Jackson/Julian Wright?
PF - Bonner
C - Draft pick from Boston (Fab Melo)

Bradley could be the stopper against Westbrook or Harden.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-10-12 at 03:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-10-12, 04:32 PM
Joeriffic13's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 106

Joyner is saying that no team would draft Dejuan in the 15-20 range if he were in the draft this year. Dejaun's value is no where near Sullingers value. Isn't Sullinger 6'9"? We need a 7 ft not someone who is an inch taller than Dejuan. The only trade that would work for Dejuan is to trade him to New York for the couch Jeremy Lin slept on. Both bare weight and take up room in the paint, but still too small to guard the Bigs. The couch may have better legs tho.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-10-12, 05:09 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeriffic13 View Post
Joyner is saying that no team would draft Dejuan in the 15-20 range if he were in the draft this year. Dejaun's value is no where near Sullingers value. Isn't Sullinger 6'9"? We need a 7 ft not someone who is an inch taller than Dejuan. The only trade that would work for Dejuan is to trade him to New York for the couch Jeremy Lin slept on. Both bare weight and take up room in the paint, but still too small to guard the Bigs. The couch may have better legs tho.
I was talking about Sullinger being picked perhaps anywhere around 15-20, some mock drafts have him there. I wasn't talking about Blair being picked there. Blair was going to go there, anywhere from 11-15 but teams just got scared of his knees, probably a little too scared and wasn't justified since he played well in college. So he surprisingly slipped down and got somewhat of a steal there.

Yeah, Blair is 6'7' and Sullinger is 6'9''. Sometimes height doesn't matter all that much if you have wingspan and jumping ability or lower bulk, like Blair to play Center or Power Forward and the NBA is shifting more to a shooting guard game than a low post game. That is a fact!

I do think a logical trade would be Splitter, and Blair and maybe the rights of Nando de Colo, to Boston for Avery Bradley and their 21st pick, which we could draft either Moultrie or Melo if still on the board.

Blair had very similar numbers to Sullinger for their last years in college.

Blair played all 2 years in college injury free. I think lots of teams overacted not drafting him higher.

Even with Blair's injuries in high school with his ACL and knees, he was still heavily recruited to go to a great college school in Pitt.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-10-12 at 05:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-10-12, 09:33 PM
joyner's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
I was talking about Sullinger being picked perhaps anywhere around 15-20, some mock drafts have him there. I wasn't talking about Blair being picked there.
Dear Lord, no one said you were talking about Blair being picked there. I'm the one who said that. If you're going to try to discuss, read what people are posting for crying out loud.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-10-12, 09:49 PM
MichaelWi101's Avatar
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 2,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
Dear Lord, no one said you were talking about Blair being picked there. I'm the one who said that. If you're going to try to discuss, read what people are posting for crying out loud.
That's not going to happen. After all this is someone who claims to have watched over 250 Sacramento Kings games, so it's much more about emotion than logic or numbers, which is why he/she is pushing Thompson so much and not a single one of his/her proposed trades make any sense especially as to why the other team would want to make the trades.

Way too much time playing fantasy basketball
__________________
Since you can't fix stupid, at least you should be able to prosecute it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-10-12, 10:30 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
Dear Lord, no one said you were talking about Blair being picked there. I'm the one who said that. If you're going to try to discuss, read what people are posting for crying out loud.
Then why even bring up the comment saying Blair wouldn't even be drafted at 15-20 in this years draft? That wasn't the point I was making. The point I was making was Sullinger being there.

And this is 2012 draft not 2010 where Blair was chosen, with completely new players and a different draft. What was the point you were trying to make anyways by saying that? Don't get it. LOL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-10-12, 10:33 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
That's not going to happen. After all this is someone who claims to have watched over 250 Sacramento Kings games, so it's much more about emotion than logic or numbers, which is why he/she is pushing Thompson so much and not a single one of his/her proposed trades make any sense especially as to why the other team would want to make the trades.

Way too much time playing fantasy basketball
So you would rather keep Splitter over Thompson? Fair enough. Both are similar players and have similar numbers. I just feel in my opinion it would help the Spurs out more.

And I have laid it out exactly why the Kings would make this trade and why the Spurs would make this trade. Perhaps you didn't read that part? I backed it up. The numbers match and it makes sense for both teams.

If we can't Thompson and the Kings don't want to do this sign and trade, than I am ok with Splitter still on the team. I just feel that Thompson is a slight upgrade and also believe that Splitter was one of the players that overachieved this year, along with Danny Green.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-10-12 at 10:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-11-12, 12:29 AM
grizzly_bexar's Avatar
Carne de res ipsa loquitur
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
We could resign Green using the early bird rights. Thus he would get I believe around $2.7 million. Why not split the Mid-Level Exception though and sign both Mills and Green for $2.7 million each?

Then we could offer Diaw a 2 year $9 million contract. The highest Diaw could get is Mid-Level with another team, but I think he would take a $1 million less to play with a winning team and his best friend in Parker. I really hope Diaw signs with us for $9.0 million for 2 years, hypothetically. That would be huge!

We could do a sign and trade for Splitter and Bonner to the Kings for Thompson and Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside has excellent shot blocking abilities. Kings will likely take Drumnmond and pair him with Cousins, so there will be no need for Thompson anymore.

Whatever team takes Jared Sullinger, get his rights and trade Corey Joseph and Dejuan Blair.

They say best case for him, Luis Scola and worst case Glen Davis.

DraftExpress NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Jared Sullinger, Stats, Comparisons, and Outlook

I like Sullinger and was one of the bigger names of college sports last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgbuB-p2-DA
I like Sullinger too. His stock has dropped but I still think he will be a solid pro. I'd consider letting Splitter go for him, but I'd balk at him and Joseph. I'd probably do Joseph and Blair, knowing I might regret it in four years. But it would make us better next year.

I think Joseph has real ability and could be a solid NBA starter. But I doubt he'll be our backup even next year.

As far as Diaw/Green/Mills, 1) you don't need to use the MLE on Green. Early Bird rights mean he gets his own MLE-amount exception. Probably less than the full $5mil.

MLE is $5mil total. So that means you have to split it between (for example) Diaw and Mills (if Mills opts out). So a $2.7mil for Mills and $4.5mil for Diaw doesn't work. They have to share a max of $5mil.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-11-12, 12:44 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
I like Sullinger too. His stock has dropped but I still think he will be a solid pro. I'd consider letting Splitter go for him, but I'd balk at him and Joseph. I'd probably do Joseph and Blair, knowing I might regret it in four years. But it would make us better next year.

I think Joseph has real ability and could be a solid NBA starter. But I doubt he'll be our backup even next year.

As far as Diaw/Green/Mills, 1) you don't need to use the MLE on Green. Early Bird rights mean he gets his own MLE-amount exception. Probably less than the full $5mil.

MLE is $5mil total. So that means you have to split it between (for example) Diaw and Mills (if Mills opts out). So a $2.7mil for Mills and $4.5mil for Diaw doesn't work. They have to share a max of $5mil.
Thank you. I understand how it works then. I think. LOL

It looks like than we will use our MLE on Diaw. The full amount in order for him to stay. More than realistically this is going to happen the more I think about it.

We would let go of Danny Green, who can get anywhere between $2 mil to $2.7 mil next season. Thus, not using the early Bird right on him. And we would get a return player similar to him. Possibly Avery Bradley in a trade I have recommended.

And somehow sign Mills for a $2 mill or $2.5 mil for a few years. Can we do this if we are below the salary cap or over the salary cap by signing Mills if he decided to opt out of his $1 mil contract with us, which he likely will?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-11-12, 02:03 AM
grizzly_bexar's Avatar
Carne de res ipsa loquitur
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,546

Green for Bradley would be an interesting trade. I actually prefer Green because he has more offensive game but they are pretty well equivalent. Bradley is a hellacious lock down defender. Green is a very good defender. Bradley is atrocious most of the time on offense. Green is an underrated playmaker on the second unit but his ballhandling and playmaking aren't really good, just seems that way because it was so unexpected. He is a good but streaky shooter. Obviously not a guy we can count on for production from outside as seen vs OKC.

Green's comments post-series indicate he's staying. I think that proves to be correct. I think Bradley fits better in Boston and Green fits better here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-11-12, 02:18 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
Green for Bradley would be an interesting trade. I actually prefer Green because he has more offensive game but they are pretty well equivalent. Bradley is a hellacious lock down defender. Green is a very good defender. Bradley is atrocious most of the time on offense. Green is an underrated playmaker on the second unit but his ballhandling and playmaking aren't really good, just seems that way because it was so unexpected. He is a good but streaky shooter. Obviously not a guy we can count on for production from outside as seen vs OKC.

Green's comments post-series indicate he's staying. I think that proves to be correct. I think Bradley fits better in Boston and Green fits better here.
Nice points again. We can't trade Bradley for Green, unless it is a sign and trade type of situation.

Actually I think Green might have overachieved this season. Just my opinion. But time will tell.

Bradley is a pretty good corner 3 shooter like Green. Very similar players but you are right Bradley is a much better defender, and we could use that type of defense on Westbrook or Harden next year. His salary next season too is $1.7 million and Boston is very high on him.

The proposed trade would be Blair and Lorbek's rights to Boston for Avery Bradley and their 1st round 21st pick, which we could select Fab Melo or Arnett Moultrie if still on the board.

Boston would like Blair because I don't think they will be resigning Bass or give him $4.1 mil match salary. He will go elsewhere and get paid more with another team. Blair and Bass are very similar players and Blair is only making $1 mil next season.

Danny Green we wouldn't resign using the MLE or early Bird rights. Instead he will be picked up with Boston possibly signing for $2 million over a couple of years. Green would replace Bradley.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-11-12 at 02:22 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-11-12, 11:36 AM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Ok...this is how I figured it out rounding salary numbers. This would put the Spurs next season under the luxury tax cap which I don't think they want to go over next season.

I feel we would be upgraded too at a few positions, mostly Center and the Power Forward positions. Also, we would be a better defensive team, rim protecting team and still continue to have a very deep bench and offensive fire power on both the starting line up and bench.

I feel too we would better compete with OKC next season as well and have the luxury to rest Duncan and Ginobili a lot or avoid the blow of an injury and still compete and win lots of games next year.

Starters:
G/Parker $12.5 mil
SG/Bradley $1.7 mil
SF/Leonard $1.9 mil
PF/Duncan $12 mil
C/Thompson $5 mil

Bench:
G/Mills $1.9 mil
SG/Neal $850 k/Jackson $10 mil
SF/Ginobili $14.1 mil
PF/Diaw $5.5 mil/Ed Davis $2.2 mil
C/Fab Melo $1 mil/Hasaan Whiteside $850 k

$69.5 million next season

-Let go to free agency- Danny Green- Signs with Boston for $2.5 mil
-Trade Blair and Lorbek rights to Boston for Avery Bradley and 21st pick (and draft Fab Melo)
-Trade Splitter and Joseph to Kings and 2nd round pick for Thompson and Whiteside (sign and trade)
-Trade Bonner and De Colo rights to Toronto for Ed Davis
-Use MLE on Diaw and give him $5.5 mil
-Use bi-annual $1.9 mil exception for Patty Mills
-Sign Duncan for 2 years at $12 mil a year.

I can explain in further detail if you have any questions or comments why these trades would work for both teams and why we would get better from them.

Last edited by gosaspurs2150; 06-11-12 at 11:44 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-11-12, 05:46 PM
WILLTHETHRILL's Avatar
Herman Cain of the board
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Live Oak,Texas
Posts: 3,878

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
Ok...this is how I figured it out rounding salary numbers. This would put the Spurs next season under the luxury tax cap which I don't think they want to go over next season.

I feel we would be upgraded too at a few positions, mostly Center and the Power Forward positions. Also, we would be a better defensive team, rim protecting team and still continue to have a very deep bench and offensive fire power on both the starting line up and bench.

I feel too we would better compete with OKC next season as well and have the luxury to rest Duncan and Ginobili a lot or avoid the blow of an injury and still compete and win lots of games next year.

Starters:
G/Parker $12.5 mil
SG/Bradley $1.7 mil
SF/Leonard $1.9 mil
PF/Duncan $12 mil
C/Thompson $5 mil

Bench:
G/Mills $1.9 mil
SG/Neal $850 k/Jackson $10 mil
SF/Ginobili $14.1 mil
PF/Diaw $5.5 mil/Ed Davis $2.2 mil
C/Fab Melo $1 mil/Hasaan Whiteside $850 k

$69.5 million next season

-Let go to free agency- Danny Green- Signs with Boston for $2.5 mil
-Trade Blair and Lorbek rights to Boston for Avery Bradley and 21st pick (and draft Fab Melo)
-Trade Splitter and Joseph to Kings and 2nd round pick for Thompson and Whiteside (sign and trade)
-Trade Bonner and De Colo rights to Toronto for Ed Davis
-Use MLE on Diaw and give him $5.5 mil
-Use bi-annual $1.9 mil exception for Patty Mills
-Sign Duncan for 2 years at $12 mil a year.

I can explain in further detail if you have any questions or comments why these trades would work for both teams and why we would get better from them.
Manu is not a small forward/ SJax is pretty much a SF now and not a SG FYI.
Ed Davis trade idea is a pipe dream.
I think Boston will let Ray Allen walk. So I expect them to keep Avery Bradley.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-11-12, 06:10 PM
gosaspurs2150's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
Manu is not a small forward/ SJax is pretty much a SF now and not a SG FYI.
Ed Davis trade idea is a pipe dream.
I think Boston will let Ray Allen walk. So I expect them to keep Avery Bradley.
Ok, true about Manu not being a small forward and SJax being a SF now.

Ed Davis, trade idea a pipe dream? Really? Making $2.2 million next year. You don't think they would take Bonner back and get the rights for De Colo for him?

Yeah, Boston could give Allen the MLE or let him walk.

If Boston gets Danny Green, Bradley might be gone depending on a good trade.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-11-12, 09:55 PM
Jose_TheGenius's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,511

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosaspurs2150 View Post
Ok, true about Manu not being a small forward and SJax being a SF now.

Ed Davis, trade idea a pipe dream? Really? Making $2.2 million next year. You don't think they would take Bonner back and get the rights for De Colo for him?

Yeah, Boston could give Allen the MLE or let him walk.

If Boston gets Danny Green, Bradley might be gone depending on a good trade.
a sign and trade is feasible. the problem with getting Avery Bradley is that he's under contract for 2 more years then he becomes a RFA, so they won't let him go in any trade for that small of a contract. trading for Danny Green would give incentive to have Ray Allen walk and have a Bradley/Green SG rotation.

the problem with a Sign and Trade is they have nothing in return if you look at their roster next year (unless you're talking a KG-Green trade where they get Green and someone else, since Bonner is from there he might be a fan favorite they can mooch off of). what this can actually do for us is actually sign and trade Danny Green for cap space. right now if we let him walk, it'd be around $900,000 off the book with us still being in a tricky cap situation. if the Celtics would take Green for around $7-9 mill a year (knowing how much they always want every talent that's a FA), that could free us up an extra $7-9 million in cap space for FA.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4 Copyright © 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0