News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-03-12, 01:08 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

Believe Spurs Fans!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-03-12, 01:59 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Spurs will NOT be FADED!

Spurs will bounce back and get the W!

Do not push that panic button yet!!!!!!

I believe in my Spurs power to Bounce back especially it is the best of 3 now and TWO of those three are at HOME SWEET HOME where we will do some serious HOME COOKIN! YUM!

Prepare for a GRANDE GAME for our Spurs Monday Night!

Go Spurs Go!

I am in!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-12, 04:00 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

derek fisher, doing it again to the spurs!

arggghhhh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-03-12, 09:01 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Thunder shot incredibly well from the field, clearly outrebounded San Antonio and yet they were not able to put down the Spurs till the end of the game.

If not for Kevin Durant's torrid shooting streak in the fourth quarter, the Spurs down the Spurs till the end of the game. If not for Kevin Durant's torrid shooting streak in the fourth quarter, the Spurs could have won tonight. What a resilient team.

They just keep coming back at you and could have won tonight.
Old 06-03-12, 09:11 AM
SpursReport Team Member

MomBear rocks and Captain Late returns to spursreport!...going to game 5...ready for Spurs to regain control of series..that's why we wanted home court advantage! TO returns to MVP form.
Old 06-03-12, 09:32 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I look at it this way: OKC had some "once in a lifetime performances". Yet had Dejuan Blair (+6) played instead of Matt Bonner (-8) in the first half, the Spurs would have been right there at the end.
Old 06-03-12, 09:54 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

I've said Spurs in 6 and I'm sticking to it.

Huge props to the Thunder, though, for figuring it out in Games 3 and 4. For most of Saturday night, they looked like the team-oriented buzzsaw the Spurs have been since April.

What a great series! No trash talk or individual heroism. Just concentration and brilliant team play from both sides.
Old 06-03-12, 10:04 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

When at 2-2 in a series, the Spurs are 9-6 in those series. They won five straight series after being 2-2 and nine of their last 10. Their only loss in that span was in the 2004 Western Conference semifinals to the Los Angeles Lakers.

That took a miracle: .04

Now the Spurs MUST WIN Game 5 in San Antonio and do it again two nights later in OKC.

Were playing for all the marbles here boys. THIS is the NBA FINALS! Best two teams in the court.
Old 06-03-12, 03:00 PM
SR Team Goof

If we can keep turnovers to a minimum (and I mean to a minimum) and can continue to keep a body on Durant (excluding last night’s 4th quarter), we can win this in OKC on Wednesday. If we can’t stop Durant, we can’t let any of the other Thunder players have career nights shooting wise. This series would have been over in 4 games if the Spurs hadn’t committed all of those turnovers early in game #3, allowing a downcast Thunder crew to get the momentum and confidence they needed to get them back into the series. The Spurs need to come into Monday night’s game focused on execution and team ball. We’ve been here before and we know where the finish line is. We can’t sidestep the Thunder, we need to roll over them.
Old 06-03-12, 04:31 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
I've said Spurs in 6 and I'm sticking to it.

Huge props to the Thunder, though, for figuring it out in Games 3 and 4. For most of Saturday night, they looked like the team-oriented buzzsaw the Spurs have been since April.

What a great series! No trash talk or individual heroism. Just concentration and brilliant team play from both sides.
Idk.. Ibaka and harden have been talking and taunting. That
Harden staredown on Splitter infuriated me... On a missed dunk too.
Old 06-03-12, 06:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Punks
Old 06-03-12, 10:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Need a big effort from the Spurs but also need a big effort from the home crowd. TV doesn't do the OKC crowd justice. Was at game 4 in OKC and the atmosphere is amazing. The crowd rarely sits and is constantly into the game. Reminded me of the old HemisFair Arena or the Salt Palace in Utah. The HCA truly needs to be an advantage. The home crowd needs to bring it.
Old 06-03-12, 10:32 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlate View Post
MomBear rocks and Captain Late returns to spursreport!...going to game 5...ready for Spurs to regain control of series..that's why we wanted home court advantage! TO returns to MVP form.
Thanks! Welcome back Captainlate.

Old 06-03-12, 11:58 PM
Herman Cain of the board

GO SPURS GO!
BONNER SUCKS!
Old 06-04-12, 12:37 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
GO SPURS GO!
BONNER SUCKS!
NOW I CAN DIG THAT THERE!!!!!!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 06-04-12, 01:31 AM
Moderator in Flip Flops

"There have been many ideas brought forth in the past few months of what the San Antonio Spurs are, and what they should become. We are not all in agreement. But I'd like to ask each of you what it is you value so highly that you are willing to fight and possibly die for. We will call that the San Antonio Spurs." --A Salute from the Alamo....
Pass is PINPOINT PERFECT
and somebody ends up WIDE OPEN
No Flash No Gimmicks NO CHANCE OF STOPPING IT
IT'S THE QUIET GUYS YOU SHOULD FEAR
because words are small and GAME IS BIG

GO GO!

I AM NINJA!
"We will either find a way, or make one."Ě
~Hannibal~
Old 06-04-12, 10:07 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I've said Spurs in 6 all along... We're still there!!!

I BELIEVE!!!!

Old 06-04-12, 11:08 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Bench Bonner! He sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-12, 12:47 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Come on Spurs! Pop, play Blair.

Let's go Spurs!

Old 06-04-12, 01:40 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I have been so pumped up for this game since I woke up this morning. I am so ready and I BELIEVE!!! GO SPURS GO!!!
Old 06-04-12, 04:41 PM
SR's Resident Laker Hater

There's not a doubt in my mind. I'm as positive of a Spurs win as I am that the Lakers suck.
It's a no brainer.
Old 06-04-12, 07:24 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Blair should have played in the early 1st half - not in the late 3rd Q. Anyway Pop is too stubborn at times and clearly this was one of them

Spurs win tonight!