News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-26-12, 02:50 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Durant sick of Spurs questions

We are already getting under their skin.

Kevin Durant already sick of Spurs questions

Posted by Inside Hoops
MAY

Kevin Durant was just three minutes into his 10-minute session with reporters Wednesday when he grew a bit testy.

Of the first seven questions lobbed at him, Durant was forced to field five about the San Antonio Spurs.

And he didn’t like it. Didn’t like it one bit.

Once that fifth question came — a reasonable query about what he anticipates from the Spurs defensively against him — Durant tried to supply an answer but soon found himself swerving off script.

“I’m just going to play my game,” Durant started. “I can’t really think about how those guys are going to defend me. They’re a tough defensive group. But every question is about how the Spurs are going to come and how the Spurs are going to play. But you got to ask me how we’re going to come at them. We’re a tough team as well. We come out and play hard. We have a lot of weapons as well. I know they’re the No. 1 seed, they’re a tough group and they haven’t lost in a couple of months but I think that we bring another dimension to the table as well. And we can come out and compete.”

Read more: Kevin Durant already sick of Spurs questions :InsideHoops
Old 05-26-12, 04:23 AM
SpursReport Team Member

he's right and I understand his frustration
Old 05-26-12, 06:16 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

oh KD just deal with it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-12, 10:03 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

...so we should be asking him questions about Renaissance architecture????

It's the playoffs, dude, get used to it. The questions get even stupider as your team advances and as more media outlets start to cover you...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-12, 10:06 AM
The Master Baiter

OKC is going to come out with fire in this first game. Hopefully, the Spurs are ready for it.
Old 05-26-12, 10:09 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
OKC is going to come out with fire in this first game. Hopefully, the Spurs are ready for it.
I think they will be ready.....when was the last time you seen the Spurs really have a "let down"? April 11? The Spurs are focused and are on a mission. They'll be ready!
Old 05-26-12, 10:29 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I'm guessing OKC will dash out to a ~15 point first half lead in Game 1, only for the Spurs to retake control in the 3rd.
Old 05-26-12, 02:56 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

lets your hope your right about a spurs comeback, but personally, if the spurs are down it will be in the fourth that they attack and take control since OKC plays their big 3 way too much. OKC's big three will be running around like crazy and wouldn't surprise me to see them gassed in the later stages of the game

- Confucius
Old 05-26-12, 03:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Hopefully in a week or two KD won't have to answer any more questions since his season will be over. GO spurs go!

- Confucius